17.

..a few minutes later

Sincere

"She's sleeping, I'm not going to bother her but am I right?" T asked coming back down the stairs.

"Yeah, T." I sighed, finally breaking.

"Oh my god." She covered her mouth, taking a seat next to me.

"How? I mean, I know how but when?" She rambled.

"When I took her to my hometown, we ended up.." I trailed off and she got the point.

"Aw, I can't believe y'all." She smiled, nudging me.

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"I'm happy that it's with your sister, I'm not goin' to lie. You know I really like V and I don't mind having a little mini me running around but what I'm not happy about is that I feel like shit. I feel like I fucked up everything she had goin' on." I admitted and she poked her lip out.

"She's been cryin' since she found out and I can't do shit to make her feel better." I said, shaking my head.

"I understand, bro." She nodded.

"But, eventually she'll get over it. I feel like a baby is low key what my little sister needs. She's so boujee and stuck up sometimes. A baby will warm her ice cold heart, yours too." She chuckled as I did the same.

"I don't know, maybe you right, T." I shrugged.

We sat there talking for a while before her phone rung in the mist of our deep conversation.

"Hello." She answered.

"Oh yeah, I've been over at V's. I'm on my way over to you now though." She said.

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

"I'm about to go. I'll be back though, if she wakes up before I get back, just let her know I'm coming back." She said and I nodded.

"Aight, T." I said as we hugged.

"Everything's going to be alright. Y'all are going to make this work." She encouraged and I nodded.

"Fa'sure." I told her.

"Alright." She said, quickly leaving out of the front door as I sat there.

I then patted my pockets and pulled out a wrap so I could roll up, I needed to ease my mind. I had too much on my mind, thinking about this baby. I wasn't even upset about it. I was beginning to get excited about having a mini me. I was just upset that V was upset and I wanted to make her feel better.

A few moments later, I was finished rolling my blunt and I took a few pulls, releasing the smoke from my nose. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up to see V making her way down the steps. I quickly put out my blunt and put it behind my ear as I got up to help her come down. To be 4 months pregnant, she didn't have a stomach at all but I still felt obligated to make sure she was okay with whatever she was doing, even coming down the stairs.