10.

Veronica

We kissed slowly as he backed me into a nearby table. Our lips still connected as he lifted me onto it, knocking whatever was on it off of it. He then grabbed my waist as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

"Sincere." I spoke through kisses but he didn't let up as he snatched opened my shirt causing the buttons to fall off my button down shirt.

"Sincere." I gasped.

"We can't do this in your shop." I spoke softly, pulling away as he looked at me.

"Why not?" He asked, chuckling to himself and backing away from in between my legs.

I just sat there quietly as I looked up at him and I wiped my mouth.

"You lucky you got that fuckin' piercing." He spoke, aggressively, biting his lip and studying my body.

He wanted me badly, I could tell and I was enjoying every second of it. It turned me on seeing how bad he wanted me.

He smirked at me before opening his mouth to speak again.

"Come to my place tonight?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

"Okay." I said to him.

"Aight." He chuckled, fixing himself.

He then helped me off of the table as I looked at him, holding my shirt closed so that my bra wasn't exposed.

"Hea'." He took his shirt off, leaving him in a white undershirt.

He turned around as I took my shirt off and put his on, his Gucci cologne filled my nostrils as I did and I knew right then and there that he wouldn't be getting this shirt back.

"Okay, I'm done." I told him and he nodded as he grabbed my now ripped shirt.

We then walked back towards the front of the shop, he let me go out the door first as he followed and for some reason I felt like all eyes were on us.

His oversized shirt hung off of me as he held my ripped shirt making the entire situation look worse and I was completely embarrassed.

I couldn't help but to smile to myself as I looked over to Myiesha and a girl that she was with, Myiesha rolled her eyes and said something to the girl but I shrugged it off. I wasn't letting her get to me, Sincere made it clear enough what he wanted and I was on cloud 9 now.

I made it back over to my sister as Sincere sat with his guys. I took a seat next to Tati and she looked at me suspiciously.

"You good?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Here." She handed me a cup as she picked up hers.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Fireball." She said and I nodded.

"I need you to take my car because I'm going home with Sincere." I said quickly as she threw her drink back, almost choking.

"You're going home with Sincere?" She asked for clarification, coughing in the process.