9.

..that night

Veronica

I was just leaving the salon as I got into my car and pulled out of the parking lot.

I debated if I wanted to go to Sincere's or not because I was over and done with this entire petty situation. These women were relentless, they'd do anything to get with Sincere including slashing my damn tires.

I sighed, trying to figure out which way to go, quickly deciding to just go home. I needed some time to myself and to think about if I really wanted to pursue Sincere and if it was worth it.

It took me no time getting home and once I did, I parked my car, got out and made my way into my house. I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed me a glass of wine, I then went upstairs and ran me a hot bath, putting bubbles and bath salt inside of it. I then burned a couple of candles, sitting them around the bathroom as I turned the bathroom light out and set the mood.

I walked back into my room and stripped out of my clothing as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, making my way back into the bathroom

I closed the bathroom door behind me and sat my towel on top of the double sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how tired I looked. I then opened the cabinet below the sink and grabbed my skin care products. I then took my time washing my face and applying my avocado mask.

Once I was finished, I walked back into my room and grabbed my speaker and my phone. I walked back into the bathroom as I sat everything down then put my hair up into a bun before I grabbed my glass of wine and my phone from beside me and stepped into the hot tub, relaxing every muscle in my body.

"This feels great." I sighed, relaxing and taking a sip of my wine.

I then scrolled on my phone, playing the first song that I saw and sat my phone beside me.

Janine - We could be better
(song in mm.)

Now I'm doin' great, but you're on my mind.
We're better this way, maybe we're better this way.
Tell me why is that so hard to say?

Your not mine and I'm not yours
But I wish you were and I wish I was.
Turn back the clock, baby I'll be so much better, we could be better.

I wish you were and I wish I was
I wish we could and I think we should.
I remember looking at you, want you to touch.
But not too much, I don't wanna go too far.