27.

...filler

Sincere

I sat on the couch smoking a blunt while I waited for V to come downstairs. Her, Tati and Joy were all going out tonight.

"Babe." She called from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?" I answered, putting my blunt to my lips and taking a pull.

"I need help with my dress." She said.

"Come hea'." I told her, putting my blunt out as her heels clacked on the marble while she came down the steps.

"I just need a zip." She said to me as I took in her appearance.

"Who you looking all beautiful fa'?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Who gon' be at this club?" I went on, jokingly.

"No one. I just want to look pretty." She spoke shyly and I nodded. She knew not to play with me so I wasn't worried about shit.

"Aight." I said as I finished zipping up her dress.

"Thank you." She turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pecked her lips slowly as she took my bottom lip in between her teeth gently.

"I love you." She said as I smirked, gripping her ass firmly.

"How much you luh' me?" I asked her with hooded eyes.

"This much." She opened her arms wide as I chuckled.

"Oh, aight." I spoke cockily as she smacked her lips.

"Come on." I chuckled as I let her walk in front of me towards the door.

**

Veronica

"Call me when you're ready, aight?" Sincere said to me and I nodded, pecking his lips.

"Don't get in the car with Joy because she like to drunk drive." He said.

"Okay, babe." I said to him as I saw Tati's car pull up and I stepped out of his Porsche.

"Aight." He said and I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"Wait, come hea'." He called me back as I ducked down to look at him.

"What, babe?" I giggled and his face held a smirk.

"You look good, baybeh." He said to me as a smile crept onto my face.

I didn't even want to go in the club anymore, I wanted him to take me home.

"Aight, go ahead." He chuckled as I cleared my throat, getting myself together.

"You're mine later." He said seriously and I nodded, closing the door as he pulled off.

"Damn, bitch. Sincere let you out the house like that?" Tati asked and I laughed.