37.

..not edited so yeah.🤙🏽

Veronica

Once I texted him that message, he FaceTimed me almost immediately and I declined it because now I was upset.

He wasted no time calling again and I declined it once more before he texted me.

From: Sincere❤️
Stop declining my shit.

I wiped my face as he FaceTimed me again before I could even text back. I let it ring for a while before I finally answered.

"V." He spoke into the phone but I didn't say anything.

"You cryin'?" He asked and I shook my head, lying.

He was now standing outside of the club, which could've easily been done before I got upset.

"You pregnant, baybeh?" He asked softly and I nodded, looking into the camera.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow to make sure but I just took a test and it's positive." I explained to him, showing him the test and he smiled.

"For real?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, Sincere." I laughed and he nodded his head, taking everything in.

"Can you please come home?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want, baybeh. I'm about to book a flight right now." He told me.

"Okay." I nodded as he put me on pause for a moment so that he could book a new flight.

"What made you take a test?" He asked as his face came back into view.

"Your mom." I admitted.

"She told you to take one?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, she said she saw pregnancy all over me." I told him.

"I just don't know how it happened though, we've been really careful recently." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Our anniversary is the only thing I can really think of." I went on and he nodded.

"I was fucked up and I know I ain't put no condom on." He admitted and I nodded, taking a deep breath and running my hand through my hair.

"How are you feeling though?" He asked me.

"I feel a little bit sick and my stomach hurts. I just want you here." I whined to him and he nodded.

"Aight, let me get this flight." He said and I nodded as he looked over my face and a smile appeared on his.

"My baybeh gon' have my baybeh." He shook his head, making me smile.

"I love you, girl." He went on.

"I love you too." I told him.