21.

...read slowly.😂🙄

(Sincere in the mm.)

..next day

Veronica
12pm

The sun beamed into the huge windows as I opened my eyes slowly with Sincere on top of me.

"What the hell?" I said to myself as my head pounded.

Sincere's eyes fluttered open as he looked down at me and got off of me, slowly.

"Damn, I fell asleep in the pussy." He joked.

"My head hurts." I whined, holding my head.

"You're a rookie, that's why." He said standing up straight as I looked at his erection, admiring his huge Piece as he smirked, looking down at himself.

He then pulled up his briefs as he grabbed his jeans and put them on.

"You want to take a shower with me?" He asked.

"If we're just taking a shower." I told him as he smirked.

"Aight, I won't do nothing." He said, holding his hand out for me as I grabbed it.

"..unless you beg me to." He said to me and I smacked my lips, smiling.

We made our way up the stairs and we finally made it to his room. He grabbed two towels as we walked into his bathroom.

I closed the door behind us as he turned on the water. He took off his clothes as I took off my shirt and thong. He then stepped into the shower first and I stepped in after him as he pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest as we let the hot water run down on us.

"You're tellin' your moms today." Sincere spoke and I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

He held me tighter as we stood there.

"Can you come with me?" I finally spoke.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Good." I responded, relieved.

"Come on, let's do what we gotta do so we can go." He said.

*

Sincere

V and I were now in the car on our way to her mama house. She looked nervous and I was nervous for her.

"I should've just told her from the start." She said and I nodded, putting my hand on her thigh to let her know I was here for her.

"Just relax." I told her and she nodded, grabbing my hand and holding it as I kissed the back of her hand.

It didn't take us long to get to her mom's house, once we did, her moms was already standing outside.

"Whats yo' mama name?" I asked her as we got out of the car.

"Ms. Elise" She told me and I nodded.