7.

excuse mistakes...

Veronica

I sat in the car quietly as Sincere drove, focusing on nothing else but the road. His phone rang for the 100th time in only five minutes and I could only imagine how many missed calls my phone had because it was dead.

"See who it is fa' me?" He huffed, taking his phone out of his pocket, still focusing on the road.

I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

6 Missed Calls: Tati🤞🏽
13 Missed Calls: Blooda💉
1 Missed Call: Indie

"It's Tati, Ant and India." I told him and he nodded.

I stared at Sincere for a while noticing how distant he was being, I wasn't sure if he was mad at me or about the entire situation.

I honestly looked at him differently now because of the way he handled the situation, I was only a slight bit comfortable with him before but now I felt protected, I trusted him.

"I'm going to call my sister back." I spoke, breaking away from my thoughts and he nodded again.

I pressed Tati's notification, calling her back.

"Hello." She answered almost immediately.

"Yeah, it's me." I spoke.

"Sis, where y'all at?" She urged.

"We're not too far from your house." I told her.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, simply.

"Okay, good." She sighed.

"Put Sincere on the phone." She then said and I gave the phone to him.

"Helluh." He spoke.

I couldn't hear what Tati was saying on the other line, so I just laid my head onto the door, relaxing my mind for a few moments.

A few moments then turned into a few minutes as I mistakenly drifted off to sleep.

"V." Sincere nudged me as I woke up, realizing we were at his house.

Sincere got out of the car and I sat there for a while before he realized and came back to the car.

"You aight?" He asked and I just looked at him.

He sighed, getting back into the car and closing the door.

"Sincere." I started but stopped as cars pulled up the long driveway.

"We can talk inside." He said and I nodded once I noticed one of the cars was Tati's car.

I then got out of Sincere's car, making my way over to hers.

She parked and cut her engine as she got out of her car and Ant pulled up next to her then both him and India got out of his car.