24.

Veronica

"Joy!" Sincere called from the top of the stairs.

"Stay right there." He said to me and I nodded as he went down the stairs.

I was confused and I wanted to know what was going on. Who would try to set him up and why?

I heard a bunch of commotion downstairs and I tried to listen but it was hard to hear so I just went back into Sincere's room and waited for him. While waiting I took the time to dispose of the underwear, washing my hands more than enough times afterwards.

A few minutes later, he came back upstairs with a mug on his face.

"What happened? Who tried to set you up?" I asked, wanting to know every detail.

"Joy's new little friend, that's why I don't let people in my crib." He said sitting down on the bed.

"Who's her friend?" I asked, getting mad.

"Don't worry about it, I told Joy that girl can't come back to this crib." He said simply.

"But, who is her friend and why would she try to set you up? What did you do to her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What I say?" He asked.

"Okay but do I know the girl?" I asked simply and he looked at me for a while.

"Do I?" I asked again before he placed a kiss on my lips, trying to make me shut up.

"Sincere." I whined as he continued to kiss me, pushing me back onto the bed as he got on top of me, pulling my legs on each side of him.

He kissed me slowly, trailing down to my neck.

"Sincere." I called as he sat up and I looked up at him while he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Tell me who she is." I went on.

"No, I don't got time fa' you being mad at me, V. I don't want to argue no more." He said, looking down at me.

"Is she a girl you used to mess with or something?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah, nothing like that." He said.

"Then, tell me." I said pulling him to me as he flipped us over, pulling me on top of him as I straddled him.

"Can I get some pussy first?" He said to me and I raised my eyebrow as he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Nah, I'm jocin, baybeh." He smirked as I mugged him.

"I'm not laughing." I said trying to get off of him but he pulled me back to him.

"Aight, I apologize." He said seriously.

"Don't talk to me like that." I said angrily.

"Aight." He said looking me in my eye as I bent down to kiss him.

He slightly pushed my dress up, pushing my panties to the side as he rubbed my Girl.