8.

more comments💕

..the next morning

Veronica

I slowly opened my eyes, noticing I was in an unfamiliar place. I sat up quickly, taking in my surroundings realizing I was at Sincere's place. I didn't remember much of last night and I almost panicked but I calmed myself once I noticed I was in bed alone, fully clothed.

"Whew." I said to myself, relieved.

I got up from the bed slowly, went to the bathroom, used it and washed my hands afterwards. I then grabbed the small mouthwash that sat upon the sink and gargled since I didn't have a toothbrush or anything. When I was finished, I grabbed my heels that were on the floor and walked out of the room. I heard loud music playing downstairs so I followed the sound.

When I finally made it down the long staircase, I saw Tati sitting on the couch, watching Tv.

"Hey, sis." I spoke groggily, putting my messy hair up into a bun.

"About time you got up." She said, looking at me knowingly.

"Shut up, nothing happened." I said, already knowing why she was looking at me the way she was as she raised her eyebrows.

"Mhm." She smiled and I smacked my lips, walking towards the kitchen, where the music was coming from.

Sincere came into view with his shirt off and I couldn't help but to stare at his tall and slinky figure. He also had a nice six pack that wasn't overly buff but perfect enough.

"Wassuh, V?" He chuckled, breaking me away from my dirty thoughts as he took a pull from a blunt that he was smoking.

"Hi." I spoke softly as I took a seat at the island.

"Hungry?" He asked and I shook my head.

"What happened last night?" I asked hesitantly and he looked at me.

"You went to sleep in my room and some how ended up in the guest room across the hall where I was at." He chuckled, taking another pull from his blunt and I gasped.

"Did we do it?" I asked embarrassed.

"Please tell me we didn't do it." I whined.

"I don't feel like we did it." I said, trying to see if I felt any aches or pains.

"No, V." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Thank God." I said relieved, giggling.

"Trust me, baybeh. You'd know if we did." He said and I just got quiet, tucking my lips as he chuckled.

"We couldn't have anyway though, that piercin' wouldn't allow it." He said referring to the piercing I got last night, which was aching right now by the way.

"So, that's the only thing that stopped us?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows as we both laughed.

"No, I'm joking." I smiled as I stood to feet.