Epilogue

There is no sequel.

Veronica

At the hospital

I cried and cried as I laid in bed, waiting for the doctor's to tend to me. I was only 5cm dilated so we were still waiting and I was going through the worse pain ever. They told me we'd be waiting about 3-5 hours before I was actually ready to begin pushing and every minute felt like eternity.

I wanted an epidural injection so bad but Sincere was against it because of the side effects that the Doctor explained to the both of us. At this point, I didn't give a damn about side effects, I just wanted relief.

"You gon' be aight, baybeh." Sincere encouraged, kissing my cheek as I mushed his head away.

"Don't put your lips on me." I spat.

"What I do?" He smirked and I looked at him with a death stare as everyone in the room laughed as if there was something funny.

"Remember this feeling the next time the two of you want to do the nasty in my house, V." His grandma spoke, reminding us of the time we did it in her house. That was Sincere and I's first time.

"Oh yeah..I remember that night." He trailed off, smirking.

"I still owe the two of you ass whoppings." She spoke bluntly and he chuckled, sitting beside my bed.

I sat there shaking my head as I rubbed my stomach, feeling another contraction. I turned my face up as I closed my eyes tight.

"V, you need to get up and move around if you want Sinclair here faster.." My mother said and everyone agreed with her.

"Come on, baybeh." Sincere said to me as he slowly helped me out of the bed.

"Want some more ice chips?" He asked and I nodded.

Ice chips were the only thing giving me some type of relief.

"Aight. We'll be back y'all." He told them as we walked slowly out of the door.

"You good?" He asked me as we walked down the hall.

"Yeah." I spoke weakly, holding my back and stomach.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"You're so strong, ma." He complimented and I smiled small.

"You're carryin' my baybeh.." He trailed off.

"You're about to give my shawty life and that means everything to me." He expressed his feelings as we stopped to look at each other.

"Thank you." He thanked me.

"Thank you fa' having my baybeh, thank you fa' being my girl and thank you fa' loving me fa' almost two years, ma."

"Stop, babe." I spoke feeling myself getting choked up.

"Nah, I need to say this." He insisted as he grabbed the both of my hands.