22.

..told you guys. lol

Sincere

"I'm going to kill that nigga." Ant spoke as he drove my car to my crib.

"You ain't doing shit, nigga." The big brother came out of me as I took my shirt off and wrapped it around the arm I got hit in to stop the blood.

"Why you ain't let me finish stomping that nigga out?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Indie would kill yo' ass if she knew you was out here fighting, nigga." I told him as he smacked his lips.

It didn't take us long to get to my crib. Once we did, Ant told Draco everything and had him ready to shoot something up.

"Where he stay?" Draco asked as I sat in the bathroom and him, Ant and Joy sat near the door in the hallway.

"Bro, it ain't even worth it. He's a bitch, he shot twice, missed the first one and hit me in my arm." I chuckled as I used my utensils to pull the bullet out as it fell into sink along with some blood before I covered the wound with my shirt again, applying pressure.

"He missed the first one?" Joy asked and I nodded as she laughed.

"Sincere." I heard V's voice as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why the fuck-" I looked at Ant and he shrugged.

"She called looking for you, I wasn't going to lie to her." He said and I smacked my lips as she came up the stairs and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey, V." They spoke.

"Hey." She spoke to them before looking at me.

"What happened?" She panicked once she seen all the blood.

"I'm aight, baybeh." I said to her as she looked at me.

"What happened? Why didn't you call me?" She went on.

"I got shot but I'm cool." I said to her as I ran the water and removed the shirt from my arm as I let the water clean out the wound. I then grabbed the soap and washed it.

"Sincere, you need to go to the hospital." She said and we all laughed.

"Fuck the hospital." Draco said, looking up from his phone and V shook her head.

Once I was done cleaning out the wound, I poured alcohol onto it.

"Fuck." I clenched my jaw as V watched intently.

This wasn't my first time getting shot but this shit hurt worse than the last time.

"You ready?" I asked V as I wrapped my wound in gauze.

"Ready?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I told you I was taking you out." I said as I stood up and walked out of the bathroom and to my room.

"You look good." I bit my bottom lip as I sat on my bed and she stood there looking at me.

"Who did this to you?" She said dismissing my compliment.