Puppy Kara Part 2

Puppy Kara is bored. She licks her paws and rolls the ball that Alex gives her. She looks at the empty dish bowl and sighs.

Woof ggrr ggrrr Woof (I'm gonna go outside)

Having trouble to open the door, Kara goes to her room. She usually leaves her window open and lucky for her, it's open.

L-CORP

"Jess, you may go home."

"How about you Miss Luthor?" Jess replies.

"I'll just have to take a look at these reports first." Reports that probably have 200 pages.

"Okay then. Good evening boss."

"Evening." Lena smiles.

*

"Long night Miss Luthor." Alfred opens the door car for her boss.

"Yes. Alfred, I want potstickers first before heading home."

"Chow Hong's?"

"The one and only."

*

When Lena's out from the store, she sees a dog across the street. When the dog meets her gaze, it suddenly stands up and runs towards her.

"Car!!!" Lena shouts.

The car stops abruptly. Lena slowly opens her eyes and relieves when the dog is very well alive.

"Stupid Fucking Dog." The man curses.

"Come here." Lena crouches and caresses it. "Why are you so dirty? Did you play in the puddle?"

Woof woof

"You don't have a collar tag. Are you lost? I'll keep you for tonight and tomorrow I'll make a poster for missing dog." Lena says.

"Miss Luthor, is the dog coming with us?" Alfred asks.

"Yes."

Lena's apartment

"Wait here." Lena places Puppy Kara in the living room. "Don't move okay. You're so dirty. I'll prepare a bath for you." Lena goes to the bathroom and turns on the faucet.

"Now, as cute as you are in that supersuit, we have to get rid of it okay."

WOOF

The dog runs away.

"Nooo. You're gonna leave stains." Lena sighs.

Puppy Kara hides behind the couch. "Found you." Lena carries the dog.

GRR wowof wooowf

Once again, they're in the bathroom. This time, the door is locked. Lena unbuttons her clothes and tosses it to the ground. Puppy Kara quickly looks away. Lena is standing there naked and clearly confused why the dog has her back on her. It seems like she's shy.

"Your turn." Puppy Kara gives in. Her supersuit is now in the basket for dirty clothes.

"Jump in buddy." Puppy Kara obeys.

Lena washes her body and the dog. She makes a bubble and Puppy Kara pops it.

Woof wooof woooof

"More bubbles?" Lena asks.

WOOF WOOF

*

Lena and Puppy Kara are snuggling on the couch.

"I hope you don't get sick for eating potstickers." The dog eats like ther's no tomorrow.

"You're like a dog version of Kara." Lena laughs. "She loves potstickers." Puppy Kara nods its head in agreement.

...

"This is nice. Having companion." Lena starts. "All my life, I used to be alone. No friends. Except Lex. But the world knows how he goes crazy. I feel so alone for the longest time. People say that you don't need someone else to be happy. But it must be nice having someone to come home to after working for hours, have lunch together or just I don't know sending memes." Lena giggles. "But I want a company. A friend. Or a lover."

Woof

"You know, I met this beautiful girl. Her name is Kara Danvers."

Woof woof

"She is smart, kind, dorky and beautiful. Probably, she is the only friend of mine in National City. She always has my back. My last name is Luthor and people assume the worst of me. But, Kara is different. Somehow, she knows that I'm good. She believes in me. And that's one of the things I love about her."

Puppy Kara snuggles closer to Lena.

"I love her. In a romantic way. But she is dating Mon-el. I just have to accept it. That I meant to love her but not to be with her." Lena cries. "It hurts. Giving someone the best of you and watching them in someone else's arms."

Puppy Kara licks Lena's face in attempt to comfort her.

Wooof woof WOOf

"Wuv you too." Lena kisses Puppy Kara and falls asleep immediately.

A/N Let's pretend the dog is a golden retriever :P