Fight For It Or Let It Go

Alex: “I have a question. If you really love someone, do you fight for them or let them go?”
Kara: “You know I’m a fighter.”
Lena: “Let them go.”

Kara and Lena stare at each other in complete bewilderment. Alex quickly leaves the room, sensing an argument about to happen.

Kara: “I believe that love is worth fighting for. No matter about life goals, distance, differences in culture or religion, etc. If you aren’t willing to fight and make an effort to hold on to them, then you don’t deserve that person.”
Lena: “Love is not selfish. If you truly love them, then you want them to be happy. You will put their happiness before yourself.”
Kara: “Don’t you want having someone to fight for you, to protect you?”
Lena: “You will make the sacrifice to let them pursue what they truly want. It may be their career or dreams.”
Kara: “This is about my mom, isn’t it? Alura offers me to become a judge of Argo.”
Lena: “It’s your dream, Kara. Go for it.”

Lena: *breaks down “I’m so selfish. I love you and  I should’ve let you achieve your dream. But I’m not ready to let you go.”
Kara: “Are you asking me to leave?”
Lena: “I’m asking you to stay.”
Kara: *wipes Lena’s tears “You are the most important thing in my life that worth fighting for. All I want to do is to be with you. Having you as my girlfriend is a dream come true.”

A/N: Will you fight for love or let them go?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS for all of you <3