The Brothers' Tale (13)

I apologize in advance for this chapter. I don't know if it made sense, if it was rushed, or if it was downright terrible. I'll need your feedback on whether or not to re-write this chapter.
Enjoy~
///////////////

Kailin, Izumo, and Misaki. The Red Devils of Konohagakure. Years ago when the great Kyuubi attacked the village, the three brothers were separated. Now, you see the Red Devils together once again. Thirty three year old Kailin, twenty seven year old Izumo, and twenty one year old Misaki. However, there is more to their story, and it's not what you would expect.

[A Long Time Ago]
(Location: Unknown)

Demons were not a rare case. However, a demon falling in love with a human was. Taiga, the legendary Red Demon that is said to be one of the best fighters of the demon race in that era, fell in love with a frail, weak human named Meaiko. 

"My love for her is something that none of you can understand," he said with a scowl. He faced the demon council with his arms closed. His eyes glowed red in anger. "Do not touch her again," he said.

The head of the council looked down at the man with unimpressed eyes. "Taiga, this is your last warning. Give up the woman or die by our master's hands," he said, his eyes glowing dangerously. 

Taiga huffed and walked out of the room. He quickly made his way to the love of his life. "Meaiko!" He appeared in front of her. The short woman was startled and threw a fork at Taiga. 

"My love, what have I told you about scaring me like that?" Meaiko said. One of her hands rested on her chest.

The demon smiled sadly. "We have to go, now. I do not know where, but it can not be here."

[Years Later]
(Location: Konohagakure; Himura Clan House)

Maiko, the great great great great great granddaughter of Meaiko, held her son in her arms. "Oh, Noni, he's precious, isn't he?"

Noni smiled down at his new family. "Yes, he is my darling. Himura Kailin, the newest addition to our small family," he said. He leaned down and hugged them tenderly. "I love you both so much."

As the years went on and Kailin grew, he began to show some...troubling signs. "This can't be," Maiko said sadly as she held her son closely. "Not my son. Why does it have to be him."

Noni held her closely. "We'll block his power. No one will know, we'll make sure of it. They will not come after Kailin.

They were right. 

Once Kailin was seven, his newest brother came to be. "What's his name?" the boy asked his parents. He was sat in one of the chairs whilst holding the baby.

"His name is Himura Izumo."

Seven years after Izumo was born, baby Misaki was born as well. 

Finally, when Kailin was twenty one, Izumo was fourteen, and Misaki was seven, something terrible had happened to the Himuras.

"Mom, Dad. Everyone," Izumo said softly as he gazed frightenedly at the scene in front of him. His entire family had been possessed by something.

Kailin grabbed his brothers by the arm. "Come on, we have to run," he said,

"We can't leave them here, Kai! They're our family," Misaki said, trying to tug his arm away from his older brother's tight grip. "Please!"

The oldest of the three looked back at his clan, his family. "We have to inform the Hokage," he said. He picked up Misaki and pulled Izumo along to the Hokage's Tower. Misaki cried and fought in the redhead's arms.

Kailin scowled but ignored his little brother. When they finally got to the Hokage, they quickly informed him of the events that are taking place. 

A few hours later, the three boys were informed that they were now orphans. Misaki scowled at his older brother. "This is all your fault!"

[Two Years Later]
(Location: Konohagakure)

"Misaki! Izumo!" Kailin looked around. He couldn't see his brothers through the debris. He knew that Izumo was with his friend Jiraiya, but he didn't know where. As for Misaki, he didn't know where that little nine year old was.

The Kyuubi had attacked and the three brothers were separated. That was a terrible thing that had happened. Only when the three were together, their true power would appear. The Red Devils of Konohagakure. Despite the ages of the youngest two, they easily surpassed the Three Sannin. 

They were Konoha's trump card, but their real power was useless without all three of them. 

Himura Kailin, Himura Izumo, and Himura Misaki are the last of the Himura clan and direct descendants of the powerful demons that once roamed the earth.
*