The Plan (27)

(Location: Konohagakure; Hokage's Tower; Hokage's Office)

The Uzumaki Clan, other than Izumo, the other six jinchuuriki, and Tsunade were present inside Tsunade's office.

"Naruto, are you sure you're ready to go over this?" Kailin asks his son cautiously.

The blond nods his head slowly. His hand hadn't moved from his belly. Tsunade's eyes narrow at him. "I'm good, Tou-san," Naruto says with a small smile. "Lady Hokage, Kumo has rejected our plead for their help. As of now, we only have the aid of Uzu, Iwa, Kiri, Suna, and Konoha," he says.

Tsunade sighs. "What's the plan, Naruto? We can't fight the entire Akatsuki organization, Uchiha Madara, and Orochimaru," she says.

Naruto looks out the window. "That's why I have people on the inside," he says. He looks at Tsunade mischievously. "Did you really think Sasuke and Sakura would betray the village? Why do you think they came to Sensei's funeral? It was confirmation that they were still with us," he says.

Fuu smacks the boy on the back. "You cheeky bastard!" she says with a laugh.

Utakata sighs and blows a bubble to envelop Fuu. "Act your age," he says.

Fuu pouts and crosses her arms.

(Location: Madara's Hideout)

"The time of war is upon us, my boys," Madara says with a sinister smile.

The three Uchiha's sharingans were activated. Itachi stares blankly at the older Uchiha.

Sasuke blinks and pulls out his kunai. He spins it around his finger. "When will be attacking?" he asks. He had to warn Naruto.

Madara chuckles. "Patience is virtue, son," he says. "Where's that snake and the glasses kid?" he asks.

"Orochimaru is currently bedridden with his sickness. Kabuto reported that he should be back on his feet by the time we attack," Itachi says.

Madara smirks. "Perfect."

(Location: Akatsuki Hideout)

Sakura grins as she looks at the green diamond on her forehead. "Beautiful," Sasori says behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Just like you."

Sakura blushes. "Sasori, will you? Please?" she asks desperately. There were ears listening. Thankfully Sasori knew what she meant.

Sasori sighs. He cups his wife's cheek. "I will, as long as Riko and you are safe," he says.

Sakura smiles and kisses her husband softly. "Thank you," she whispers.

The couple walks into the living room of the hideout. Riko runs up to them and hugs them tightly. "Mom, Dad! Look at what Uncle Dei Dei taught me to make!" She shows them the small clay bird.

Sakura smiles down at her while Sasori glares at the blond. "That better not explode," he says.

Deidara rolls his eye. "Of course not." He then smirks and shows them the one in his hand. "But this one does! Art is an explosion!"

BOOM!

"DAMN YOU DEIDARA!"

"What does 'damn' mean, Mom?"

"I'm gonna murder you, Sasori."

(Location: Konohagakure; Hokage's Tower; Hokage's Office)

"I will be taking on Madara alongside Sasuke, Gaara, Uncle Misaki, Tou-san, and Lady Hokage will be fighting Orochimaru, and the rest of the jinchuuriki will be fighting the Akatsuki. Killer Bee, you will be in charge. They will most likely bring back up. The rest of the shinobi will be taking care of them. Any objections?" Naruto asks.

The door swings open. "Yeah. What will we be doing."
*