Uchiha Madara (22)

[Years Ago]
(Location: Konohagakure; Uchiha Compound)

Uchiha Madara laid on his back with a frown. 'What happened? Shouldn't I be dead?' He winced in pain as he sat up from his position.

He looked at his surroundings. He wasn't in the same place as before. No, he was in the familiar compound where he grew up. Some things had changed, but otherwise everything was the same.

"Glad to see you're alive," a voice said beside him. Madara looked at the man with slight curiosity. "My name is Uchiha Fugaku, the clan head."

Madara watched him. "If your are an Uchiha, then you are aware of who I am, correct?" he asked. Fugaku nodded his head. "Then tell me, Fugaku, why am I alive?" he asked.

Fugaku crossed his hands. "I found your burial site, dug you up, and resurrected you using a forbidden jutsu," he said simply.

The former clan head's brow raised. "Ah, you have evolved. Excellent," he muttered to him. "Why am I here, then?" he asked.

Fugaku sighed. "The Uchiha Clan is the strongest clan in Konoha. However, the Third Hokage has made it to where all of the clans are equal," he said. He slowly smirked. "That's why my son, Itachi, will be taking over. I need your help."

Madara sighed. He crossed his arms and huffed. "What will I get out of it?" he asked gruffly. 

"I will hand over my power as clan head to you, Madara-sama," Fugaku said, bowing his head. 

Madara chuckled humorlessly. "How do you think I will accomplish such a feat? Konoha has evolved I'd imagine. More jutsus and techniques than my era."

Fugaku sat back in his chair. "The beasts," he muttered. "The Nine Tailed Beasts will be great assets," he said with a malicious smirk.

"Ah, Juubi." Madara got off of the bed and stretched his limbs. 'Hm, a bit stiff. That was to be expected.' "I have a plan, but it requires a few sacrifices. The murder of the entire Uchiha Clan aside from your child or children and of course me. A few lies here and there won't be that bad," he said. He looked at Fugaku's pale face. "Deal?"

The current clan head gulped in fear of his own death. A bead of sweat rolled down his face. "D-Deal."
*