End (30)

It's the last chapter, y'all! Thank you for sticking to it! I love you all so much.
Enjoy~
/////////////////

(Location: Konohagakure; Hokage's Tower; Hokage's Office)

Naruto frowns at the paper in front of him. The Shiokage was coming for a visit and would be here today. The blond wishes the man would've given him a heads up.

"Saoki, come here," he calls out. A small boy with black hair, one blue eye and one onyx eye, and whiskered cheeks skips towards his mother.

"Yes, Kaa-san?" he asks in a small, adorable voice.

Naruto smiles gently. "Go get your Tou-san. Tell him that Kaa-san needs him."

Saoki grins and runs off to tell his father. Naruto giggles at his son's goofiness. It makes him think about what Boruto would have been like had he made it into the world.

Saoki returns dragging Sasuke into the office. "I got Tou-san for you, Kaa-san!" the little boy says with a grin.

Sasuke picks up his son and kisses his cheek. "What do you need, Naruto?" he asks.

"The Shiokage is visiting, and I needed you here," Naruto says.

Sasuke raises a brow. "Why do you need me?"

Before Naruto could answer, the door opens. A familiar redhead walks through with a little boy on his hip. "Because he wants to be with his husband, duh," Gaara says with a teasing grin. His son, Koda, leans his head on his mother's shoulder and waves shyly. "Say hello, Koda."

"Hi, Auntie Naru, Unci Sasu, and Oki," Koda says quietly.

Saoki smiles brightly. "Hi, Ko, Auntie Gaa. Where's Unci Shika?" he asks.

Gaara smiles. "He's doing business in Shiogakure with Gramps and Gran," he says.

"It took forever for Tou-san and Jun to get together," Naruto says with a nostalgic smile. "Why don't you boys go and play," he says encouragingly.

Gaara put down his son and the two immediately ran out of the room.

"It's good to see you again, nii-san," Naruto says softly.

"You too, otouto."

The two of them smirk. "We're finally together again. The Uzumaki Twins."
*