Realizations (20)

Alright, people! I know it's been like forever and this is really short, but I needed to get this out of the way so I could actually plan something. I think I have a reputation for making books without any real plot, hehe. But this will be my last Naruto story for a bit until I finish this other series I have that's been going on for at least three years.
Enjoy~
//////////////////

(Location: Konohagakure)

Shikamaru watches the clouds pass by. His life has changed as he comes to a conclusion. 'I'm gay.'

He groans and covers his eyes with his arm. He bites his lip. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know anyone else that's gay, so how does he know if he truly is?

His clan is very open-minded, but that doesn't mean that they would be disappointed that their only heir won't be able to provide an heir for their clan.

'What a drag.'

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Training Field)

Misaki grins at the twins in front of him. Gaara scowls at him as he crosses his arms. "Why are we out here so early?" he asks as Naruto yawns. "We could have met at around ten." The redhead had been up late dealing with bits of paperwork dealing with the newest members of Uzu that Kailin let him do.

Naruto leans against his twin and yawns again. "He just wants the best for us," he says. "Although, it could have waited at least two hours later. The sun isn't even up."

Misaki rolls his eyes. "Stop the complaining. On missions, you'll have to wake up at any time and be ready," he says. He places his hands on his hips. He smirks mischievously. "Let's get to it."

(Location: Unknown)

Uchiha Madara folds his hands together. He frowns at the boy in front of him. "Sasuke-kun, why haven't you killed the boy yet?" he asks with a low voice.

Sasuke stared unimpressed at the man before him. "The Uzumaki is hard to deal with," he says.

Itachi places a hand on his little brother's shoulder. "A nuisance," he says absentmindedly.

Madara smirks at his boys. Oh, how they grew up to be. 'Thanks for the treat, Fugaku.'

(Konohagakure; Hospital)

Sakura groans as she holds her head in her hands. A memory of a baby with red hair and green eyes appears in her mind. She looks at the small family inside the room. Misato, Asuka, and their daughter Riko sat inside the hospital room.

Riko pouts as a nurse feels her forehead. "I'm not sick, Mama," she insisted. The ten-year-old leans back. She looks at Sakura curiously. "Excuse me?"
*