CHAPTER 6

Hello everyone! So here you go with the next update. Enjoy! 😘😘
*************************

AT TEMPLE

It was 7:30 in the evening

It was 7:30 in the evening. The temple was at peace. Nobody was there except a priest.
After completing the pooja for his parents, Shivaay was sitting on the stairs . He was looking at the sky with tears in his eyes.

(I am sorry but I didn't get a better picture than this)

He was missing his parents very badly. He was blaming himself for the accident which took place years back.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he felt someone's presence behind him. He turns around to find the same priest who conducted the pooja for his parents.

He looks at the priest and smiles. The priest comes and sits beside him.

P- What happened ,beta ? You look disturbed.

S- I don't know pandit ji but I always feel very restless. I am not getting peace of my mind.

P-Don't worry beta. Everything which happens in our life ,is looked after by God himself.He never disappoints His children. He may take some tests but later when you get the results ,it is far better than anything.

Shivaay looks at pandit ji with hopeful eyes.

P-you know beta,you are sitting in the home of God. He will take all your problems and trust me you will soon get your peace. And when you will get it, it will never leave you.

Shivaay smiles after listening to the priest.

P-I think I should leave. It is already very late. You should also go home.

The priest leaves.

AT MALHOTRA MANSION

In the living room of malhotra mansion, everything was ready for the marriage. Tej and Swetlana were instructing the workers to do their work properly . Daksh was sitting in the mandap and he was smiling continuously.