CHAPTER 36

A MONTH LATER

Its been a month when Shivika decided to set up their own business. Everything was going on smoothly.

Shivaay and Anika's relationship took a new turn. Shivaay knows that Anika loves him and vice versa and for that, they don't need words, their heartbeats are enough to confess their love.

After two days, its their restaurant's opening and Shivaay and Anika are very excited.

Shivaay came out of the bedroom and looks at Anika who busy in cooking breakfast for themselves.

ANIKA'S OUTFIT (Thank you ImLilMissComplicated for this lovely moodboard)

Shivaay smiles and hugs her from back. Anika feels his touch and smiles broadly.

A- Ready for work?

S- Hmm. Are you ready?

Anika frowns and looks at him.

A- Why will I be ready? I mean you are going for work and I am staying at home na?

S- No. You are also coming with me because today we have to take the interview of employees.

A- I know that. But its your restaurant, how will I...

Shivaay glares at her.

S- Anika, how many times should I tell you that it's not my restaurant, its ours. I don't want to take any decision without you.

A- Ok. OK. Sorry and I'll accompany you.

Shivaay smiles broadly.

After finishing their breakfast, they leave for the restaurant.

They reached there in no time. Shivaay was talking to Khanna who was his Personal Assistant but Shivaay always treats him like his friend.

Anika was wandering around the restaurant and looking at each and everything with a smile. After finishing his discussion with Khanna, he moves towards Anika and wraps his arm around her shoulder. Anika looks at him and smiles.

S- What are you thinking?

A- Nothing. I am just thinking that time just flies away. I mean it feels like it was yesterday that we were talking about starting a business and look today we are standing in our own restaurant.

S- Yes. Everything happened so fast that we didn't even realised anything.

A- I am feeling so nervous that day after tomorrow is the inauguration of this restaurant.

S- Don't worry, everything will be fine.

At the same time, Khanna calls Shivaay from behind.

K- Sir! The candidates are here for interview. Shall we start the interview?