🥰REVIEWS BY LOVELY READERS🥰

I know I'm kind of late for this but I really wanted to do this. 🤷‍♀🤷‍♀

I wanted to thank all of my readers for loving this book so much😘😘

This book is going to hit 150K reads soon.🥳🥳

So I thought of thanking all of my readers for commenting on this book and special mention to those readers who invested their precious time in the praise of this book. 🥰🥰

"It was a khidkitod journey."

-Lovelyanju ❤

"It was amazing story. You presented shivika love story beautifully. "

-Radhikka❤

"It was a lovely story. The journey of shivika was 😍😍.

-EshaSrivastava445

"This journey of Shivika was just adorable. I must tell that I used to eagerly wait for the updates of this book. And now it's completed. I just loved the way you presented Shivika as an ideal couple on front of the whole world. Including Shivika, you presented all the bonds whether it would be bro-sis or devar-bhabhi. Your way of writing just takes me in the different world with the proceeding story. No words to describe. Just emojis... ❤💕😍😘😘😚😚💛💚💙💜💕💓💗💖💘💝💟. "

-SinfulDansel. 🥰

"Since every beautiful thing and every story has to come to an end, this journey is also ending. 💖Thank you so much for this beautiful journey, for their beautiful love journey and for their small parenthood journey. They were so beautiful and you definitely described them so perfectly 😍😍❤. "

-MusicItIs. 🥰

"What should I say yar about this story..❤ Such a beautiful journey comes to an end, well I don't want that this story end soon but every happiness and every story have to end soon but every happiness and every story have to have an end like this also. Thanks alot for giving this beautiful ff dear. The plot u use in this story is beautiful. Their liking phase, their love phase, their confession phase, their love making moments, their beautiful romance and finally their parenthood phase was beautiful. Thanks alot for this journey. ❤"

-SaimaIrfan7🥰

Thank you so much to all of my readers. Your each and every word matters to me a lot. 🙏🙏

Love you all. 😘😘