CHAPTER 7

AT TEMPLE

Anika faints in Shivay's arms. When shivaay saw her face especially her eyes, he immediately recognises her. (after all how can he forget those eyes which did not let him sleep at night).

Before Shivaay could make an attempt to wake her up, the goons who were following Anika, reached them. Shivaay looked at the goons and immediately understood that why the girl in his arms was so afraid and asked him to save her.

The goons threaten Shivaay .

G1- Oye hero !Just leave that girl here and go , if you want to go home safely.

S- You want this girl?

G2- Yes. We want this girl. Leave her here and go.

S-OK. Wait.

Shivaay safely lies down Anika on the temple stairs. Goons were confused with his act.

G2- What are you doing ? Why are you lying her there?

Shivaay smirks and turns towards the goons.

S- I am lying her here so that we can talk to each other peacefully. OK so tell me, why do you want this girl ?

G1- We want this girl so that we can handover her to our boss and her father .

S(while thinking, he says)- Hmmm.. Handover to her dad...nice ...But I don't think that a decent father will send goons after his daughter to find her because a decent father will complain in police if his daughter is missing . The girl will also not ask anyone to save her if she wants to go back. I think I should take her to police station, they will definitely take her to her dad.

The goons starts sweating.

G2- Listen, just handover that girl to us or it will not be good for you.

The goons attack Shivaay but Shivaay defends himself.

G1 was about to punch him but he blocks his hand and punches back on his face. G1's nose starts bleeding. Meanwhile, G2 also attacks him but he punches him on his stomach and the goon falls on the ground. While Shivaay was fighting with G2, G1 takes out a knife from his pocket and was about to stab Shivaay from back when Shivaay sees him through rear view mirror of a car. Shivaay kicks G2 and turns around to hold G1. He holds the knife with his hand and pushes the goon. After beating the goons to the fullest, the goons finally lost their conciousness and passed out on the ground. Shivaay turns around and does his famous hair flick.

Shivaay was also injured a bit

Shivaay was also injured a bit. He got injury on his forehead and a cut on his palm.(I am sorry guys but I am really bad in writing fight scenes).

He moves towards Anika and tries to wake her up but she was not gaining consciousness.

S(thinks)- Oh God! What to do, she is not gaining consciousness . What, if it is something serious? I think she needs medical help immediately. But if I will take her to the hospital then it is possible that some goons maybe present around hospital. I have to take her to a safe place.