CHAPTER 13

It was already night. Shivaay was twisting and turning on his bed. He was trying to sleep but he was not getting sleep.

Finally, after sometime, he decides to go to terrace to get some fresh air.

He reached terrace and notices anika sitting on the swing.

He goes near her and sits beside her. Anika feels someone's presence and looks at Shivaay.

A/S(together)- Soye nahi abhi tak?

A/S(together)- No. I was unable to sleep.

They looked at each other and laughed together.

S- So, what are you doing here? You know you should rest.

A-Nothing. I was just missing my family so I was just spending some quality time with my mom.

Shivaay looks at her confusingly.

S-How?

A-You know daima used to say that the person who is not in this world become stars to enlighten our lives.

Shivaay smiles after hearing her.

S- You know dadi also says the same, that is why, I used to spend time here when I feel lonely.

A- So are you feeling lonely today ?

S- Yes. I was feeling lonely but not now.

He says while looking at her. Anika looks at him and he diverts his gaze.

S-You know I was only 5 when mom dad left me alone in this cruel world. I don't remember anything clearly but I am very sure that I was responsible for their death. (Shivaay had tears in his eyes). I think we went to some wedding and we were returning from there. It was around midnight and the road was very deserted. Dad was driving the car and mom was in a very jolly mood, she was singing songs with me, when I saw an ice cream trolley. I asked dad to buy me an ice cream but he said that he will get it later because it was not safe to stop the car on a deserted road. But I was stubborn, I started shaking dad from behind and he lost his control over the car , when mom alerted him about the truck which was coming from front, dad was not able to control the car and the car crashed in the truck. Mom and dad was dead on the spot but I was saved. I got unconscious with some head injuries and few fractures. I was in coma for 3 months. When I opened my eyes, I saw Roop bua in front of me, she informed me about their death. I was broken from that day. Sh....e.....She.....

Shivaay stops abruptly as he was crying badly. Anika was also in tears after hearing his pain. She was holding his hand from one hand and with the other hand, she was rubbing his back to calm him down.

 She was holding his hand from one hand and with the other hand, she was rubbing his back to calm him down

A- Its OK, Shivaay if you want to stop here. But please calm down.

S- No Anika. I want to let all this pain out. I am keeping this pain in my heart since childhood. Now I am fed up, I want to get rid of this pain.

After calming down a bit, Shivaay continues-

S- Roop bua is a very cruel lady. She always blamed me for my parents' death. She used to say that I am a bad omen and I have killed my parents. Infact, all the people living in the neighbourhood gave me accusing looks like I was some murderer or something. In school, nobody used to talk to me. They said if I would be with them, I would kill them. When I was 15, everything was so unbearable for me that I decided to run away from that hell. I successfully ran away and reached railway station but police caught me as Roop bua filed an missing case for me. They said Roop bua is my guardian and I can't leave her till I am 18. On my 18th birthday, I left that hell behind me and came to Mumbai to start my new life. I had this house only which was my mother's house. I shifted here and started my new life. I met Dadi, OmRu and Prinku here and now they are my only family including you as well.

Anika smiles with tears in her eyes.

S- I think Roop bua was right I am a bad omen and I have killed my parents.

He was crying hysterically. Anika was consoling but he was not able to understand anything and was continuously blaming himself for his parent's death. Anika was also crying badly after seeing his condition. After few failed attempts to console him, she finally hugs him tightly .

 After few failed attempts to console him, she finally hugs him tightly

(A/n- please assume that they are sitting on the swing)

Shivaay also hugs her back.

After sometime Anika senses his even breathing. She bends down a little to look at him and realised that he has already slept. She tries to free herself from his hold but it was very tight so she also sleeps in that position.

PRECAP- Dadi's entry

*******************************
Hello beautiful people.🤗🤗

Finally Shivika's first hug. 😁😁

I hope you liked the update.☺️☺️

Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for your votes and comments. 😘😘

Please keep on voting. ❤️❤️

Bye. 🙋🙋