CHAPTER 11

SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

It was next morning. Shivaay was having his peaceful sleep.
After sometime, he woke up from his deep sleep with a cute smile adorning his face. But when he looked at the clock, his smile fades away because it was already 8:15 in the morning and his office starts at 9.

He sat up with a jerk.

S-Sh*t. I am late again.

He rushes towards the washroom to get ready for office.

SHIVAAY'S OUTFIT

S-No breakfast today also.

He smiles sadly because now he is somewhat habitual of his loneliness.

He was rushing to the main door when an angelic voice stops him.

A-Shivaay! Wait!

Anika shouts from the kitchen.
Shivaay turns around to look at Anika in a little messy state. She had some flour on her face and some on her hairs. But still she was looking mesmerising.

ANIKA'S DRESS

ANIKA'S DRESS

A- Shivaay, where are you going?

S-Wo.... I am going to office as I am really late today.

A-Shivaay, first have your breakfast, then you can leave because without having breakfast, I will not let you step out of this house. Come.

Anika leaves.

Shivaay was overwhelmed with her concern. He moves towards the dining area. He looks at Anika who was setting plates on the dining table.

She looks at Shivaay and says-

A- Shivaay, come and sit. I have already prepared breakfast for us.

S- Anika, please there is no need for you to do all this. You know you are my guest and still you are doing all these works.

Anika feels bad when Shivaay refers to her as 'GUEST'. Anika looks at him sadly and then lower her eyes. Shivaay was trying to read her expressions but failed miserably.