CHAPTER 38

After having their meals, all the media people and guests move towards the conference area and settle down at their places.

Shivaay and Anika move towards the stage to continue the press conference.

A- So how did you like the restaurant and the food?

M5- Ma'am, as we said before that the interiors are really beautiful and unique.

M3- Absolutely. The food is just heavenly. It tastes so good and homely. So good food at such reasonable price. What do we want more? For me, this is the best restaurant. The food is definitely made of love.

Shivaay and Anika smiles at their statement.

S- I am really glad that you liked our restaurant and you appreciated our efforts. It means a lot. Thank you everyone.

A- Wait. The press conference is still not done. Something very important is still left.

Shivaay looks at Anika with a confused face.

S- What is it, Anika?

A- You will get to know.

She takes the mike in her hand and makes Shivaay stand in the middle of the stage.

A- There is a surprise for you, Shivaay. I want to confess something. I don't have words to express it so can I sing a song for you?

Shivaay smiles at her and nods his head.

Anika smiles and starts singing the song.

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh
Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona

Shivaay looks at Anika with a jerk and she smiles at him widely while singing and nods her head.

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona..

Mainu jogi hona... (x4)

Ho... ishq ka rang safed piya
Na chhal na kapat na bhed piya
Sau rang mile tu ikk warga
Aatish ho ya ret piya, ret piya