CHAPTER 15

AT SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

In living room, Shivaay and Anika were hugging dadi and dadi was caressing their head lovingly.

Their picture perfect moment was captured by our own Rudy boy who just entered the room along with Om.

R- Dadi, this is not fair. You forgot us after meeting Anika didi.

Rudra said while whining. Everyone laughs at his antics.

D- Hatt khoteya! Come here.

She pats his cheeks. Rudra pouts and moves towards dadi to hug her. Dadi calls Om also for the hug. Shivaay totally forgot that he was getting late for office.

After breaking the hug, Anika's eyes falls on the clock, it was around 8:40 and she realised that Shivaay has already got late for office. She panics and shouts-

A- SHIVAAY! Are you not getting late for office?

Shivaay first looks at his watch and then at Anika with a horrified face.

S Oh freak! I totally forgot about office. Today boss will definitely fire me from job.

He immediately gets up and rushes to the main door, when Anika stops him.

A- Shivaay wait!

Shivaay stops in his tracks and says-

S- What happened Anika? I am getting late.

Anika comes out of the kitchen with a lunch box in her hand and gives it to him.

S- Now, what is this?

A- Shivaay, how can you be so dumb? This is your lunch box.

S- I know but what is the need of it. I usually have my lunch in office canteen.

A- And that food is not good for your health. So from now onwards I will prepare your lunch box.

S-But....

Anika glares at him.

S- Ok, fine. Please take care. Bye.

Anika smiles and accompanies him till gate and then bids him bye.

On the other side, Dadi and OmRu were keenly observing Shivika.

R- Dadi, are you thinking the same what I am thinking?

D- Yes Rudy, I am also thinking the same.

They said while keeping their index finger on their chin and lost in thoughts. But our bade baal wala prani i.e. our Om was totally confused.

O- But what are you guys thinking?

Both Rudra and dadi glares at Om.

R- O, are you really stupid or you act like one. We are thinking that bhaiyya and Anika didi totally behave like husband and wife but they say that they are only "friends" .

He says while hand-quoting friends.

D- I also think that "daal mein kuch kala hai"

O- But I think that maybe they have started developing feelings for each other but they are not aware of it or they have not realised it themselves.

D- I think you are right because I can see takkar ki ishqbaazi between them.

R- And if they have not realised themselves then we have to make them realise it.

Dadi and Om nods.