CHAPTER 22

ANIKA'S ROOM

It was 7:30 in the morning when sun rays entered through the windows and disturbed her sleep.

She stirred in sleepand her face was covered with a sweet smile .

She roams her hands on the bed but did not find Shivaay. She frowns and opens her eyes. She sits on the bed.

A- Where is Shivaay? I think he would be there in the hall.

She shrugs her thoughts and moves towards washroom to freshen up. She comes out and searches her cupboard but doesn't find any saree. She gets disappointed and says-

A- I always wanted to wear a saree on my first day of marriage but I don't have any.

She sits on the bed lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.

She goes and opens the door to find Shivaay who was standing at the door with a packet in his hand.

Anika smiles and asks him to come inside.

Shivaay enters the room and gives her the packet.

Anika looks at him confusingly.

S- Woh.. I bought this saree for you.

Anika looks at him with a bright smile.

A- Really!

Shivaay nods at her. Anika hugs him tightly. Shivaay was shocked by the sudden hug but hugs her back.

A- Thank you so much, Shivaay. You know aaj mera bahut mann tha saree pehenne ka.

Shivaay smiles at her and says-

S- Ok you get ready. I am waiting for you at the dining area.

Anika nods. Shivaay leaves the room.

Anika hugs the saree to her chest and squeals in happiness.

After sometime, she gets ready in the saree and looks at herself in the mirror.

ANIKA'S SAREE

Anika looks at herself in mirror and blushes.

She picks up the vermillion box and takes a pinch of vermillion and fills her parting.

She then picks up the locket which Shivaay gave her during wedding and wears it.