CHAPTER 25

SHIVIKA'S BEDROOM

Sunrays falls on Anika's face and disturb her sleep. She lies on her back and moves her hand on the bed but doesn't feel the presence of Shivaay. She gets up in haste. She looks here and there to look for Shivaay but she doesn't find him.

She looks at the clock and it was 7 a. m. She frowns.

A- Where is Shivaay?

She steps down from the bed and moves towards the living room to find Shivaay. She doesn't find him there. She finds everywhere in the house but she doesn't find him. She finally moves towards kitchen to look for him but instead of Shivaay, she finds his note on refrigerator door.

She takes the note in her hands and reads it-Good morning Jaan

Good morning Jaan.
I know you are looking for me and tensed that where is Shivaay. But don't worry, I had some urgent work in office so I had to leave early. I have already prepared breakfast. Please have it and don't even try to skip it.❤️
Your hot hubby,
Shivaay.

She smiles after reading the note.

A- He should have woke me up. But no, why is he so stubborn. He is already behaving very weird from yesterday and today he left for office so early in the morning. I don't know but I feel that Shivaay is tensed about something.

She shrugs her thoughts and moves towards her room to freshen up.

After getting ready, she moves towards dining area to have her breakfast.

ANIKA'S DRESS (Assume that she is wearing chooda, mangalsutra and sindoor)

She was having breakfast, when the doorbell rings. She goes and opens the door to find dadi standing there with a pooja plate.

A- Dadi.

Dadi smiles at her.

D- Anika puttar, Is Shivaay at home?

A- No dadi, he left for his office, early in the morning.