CHAPTER 39

It was early morning when Shivaay woke up from his sleep. He looked at Anika who was sleeping with a cute pout and her face was glowing in the sunlight.

He smiles at her and keeps on admiring her and observed her features.

After few minutes, Anika's sleep broke and she looks at her surroundings. She realised that they were still there on the beach. She looks at Shivaay who was looking at her with a smile.

A- Shivaay, why didn't you woke me up?

S- Because you were looking very beautiful while sleeping.

Anika smiles and blushes to the deepest shade of red.

A- You started in the morning itself?

S-So what? I have so beautiful wife and I can start anytime, anywhere.

Anika smiles widely.

A-Ok. Lets go. We are getting late for restaurant.

Shivaay nods his head and they leave towards home to freshen up.

Anika goes to freshen up in their bedroom while Shivaay goes to guest room.

After freshening up, Anika was drying her hair, when Shivaay came into their room and u back-hugged her. Anika smiles on feeling his touch.

(Credits to ImLilMissComplicated❤️)

(SHIVAAY'S OUTFIT)

Shivaay smells her hair and plants a kiss on her nape.

S-You smell divine.

A-Well Thank you.

Anika was about to apply sindoor when Shivaay stops her.

Anika looks at him confusingly.

He takes the sindoor (vermillion) in his hand and applies it on her parting. Anika closes her eyes. Some of the vermillion falls on her nose.