CHAPTER 19

Anika was continuously pleading to Daksh to leave her but he was not listening to her.

Suddenly Anika hears the roaring sound of Shivaay's bike entering the gate.

She shouts his name very loudly.

A- SHIVAAY!

Shivaay who was parking his bike hears her shout and rushes inside to check if she is fine or not.

When he reaches in the hall, he sees Daksh holding Anika's hairs very tightly and she is crying hysterically.

S(whispers)- Anika!

S(to Daksh)- Hey, who are you? Leave her you moron. How dare you touch her?

Shivaay moves forward to free Anika from Daksh but Tej signals his goons and they hold him tightly.

A-Shivaay, please save me. I don't want to go with them.

S- Don't worry, Anika. Nothing will happen to you, I will save you.

D- Really!! By the way Anika, who is he? Your new lover ? Or are you his mistress, you b**ch?

Shivaay looses his mind after listening to him and shouts-

S- DON'T YOU DARE TO BADMOUTH ABOUT HER. I WILL KILL YOU.

D- Oh! OH! Possessive, huh.! Lets see, how possessive are you?

He tightly slaps Anika and she falls on the ground with a thud by holding her cheek.

S- ANIKA!

He tries to free himself from the hold of the goons but failed.

Daksh bends down at Anika's level and again holds her hairs. She was crying badly.

D- What happened, b**ch? Is it paining a lot?

He tightens his hold on her hair. She winces in pain.

Shivaay's anger reaches to its peak. He holds the hands of two goons who were holding him from either sides and bangs them with each other. Another goon attacks him and he kicks him on his stomach. Shivaay was fighting with a goon when the other two goons came from his back with sticks in their hands.

A- SHIVAAY!

They were about to hit him but two hands stopped them. They were none other than OmRu.

Anika was relieved to see them.

After beating the goons blue and black, Shivaay runs towards Daksh and holds his collar and OmRu moves towards Anika to console her.

Shivaay punches Daksh on his face and his nose starts bleeding. He kicks on his stomach and Daksh falls on the ground. He was beating Daksh very badly. Tej tries to free Daksh from but Shivaay was not ready to stop.

S- How dare you to touch my Anika with your filthy hands? You bas**rd, I will not leave you.

Finally Tej was successfull in stopping Shivaay and holds Daksh.

T- How dare you? You don't know me. I am Tej malhotra. If I want then I can make you rot in jail forever and you will not be able to do anything. I am taking my daughter with me and you can't stop me. Lets go Anika.

Anika runs towards Shivaay and hugs him tightly.

A-Please Shivaay. Save me. I don't want to go with him. If you want I will go somewhere else but not with him. Please.

She looks at him with teary eyes. Shivaay breaks the hug and cups her face.

 Shivaay breaks the hug and cups her face