CHAPTER 16

After Anika's outburst, Gauri was shocked because Anika has never been angry on Gauri .

G- Anika, are you alright? I mean you are getting angry on me.

A- I am sorry, Gauri. But you should not have said those things about Shivaay. You know he is very nice. He treats me very nicely. He is such a gentlemen. I don't think he would ever harm anyone. You know he has an amazing family who always supports him in every ups and down. I just love them all(she smiles brightly).

G- So I think that somebody has got a true friend.

Gauri says teasingly. Anika smiles brightly.

A- Yes. He is really very nice and a perfect person. You know he looks very cheerful and happy-go-lucky guy but he is totally broken from inside. He has suffered alot in his life. You know he told me his past yesterday and he was so broken after telling it. You know he has so much pain in his heart still he tries to give happiness to everyone and he wants to help everybody.

G- Anika, don't you think that you are praising him too much. I think you like him or maybe love him.

Gauri says with a teasing smile. Anika was looking shocked.

A- What are you saying Gauri? How can I love him? I mean I have met him just a few days ago and how can I fall for him so soon.

G- Anika, love is an eternal feeling and it does not take years to fall in love, if the love is true then it only takes a moment to fall in love. So how can you be so sure that it is not love.

Anika was a bit restless after hearing it because it was a totally different feeling for her.

A- B....But...Ga...Gauri...

Gauri notices some uncomfort in her voice so she changes the topic and says-

G-Acha, Anika. Have you told him about yourself?

A- No, not yet.

G-Why, Anika? I think you should tell him about yourself. He has full right to know about you.

A- I think you are right. I will tell him the truth tonight itself.

G- Ok. Anika, I have to tell you that everything is fine here. Tej uncle is finding you everywhere but I don't think he will be able to find you soon because he thinks that you have left Mumbai. Tej uncle and vilayati chudail(Swetlana) were very angry on you. Daksh has cancelled the deal also.

Anika feels sad and says-

A- Gauri, What do you think if I am doing right or not? Meri wajah se papa ko kitna problem ho raha hai. Now he will hate me more.

Anika says with teary eyes.

G- Anika, you have not done anything wrong. You took a stand for yourself which is not at all wrong. You should not worry about all this.

Suddenly Gauri hears a sound of falling something. She turns around to look if somebody is there but finds noone.

G- Anika I will talk to you later. bye.

A- Bye

Anika cuts the call and moves to kitchen to prepare tea for herself.

She comes and sits on the hall and starts thinking-

A(thinks)- Today, I will tell everything to Shivaay. Gauri is right, he deserves to know the truth. He has told me everything about his past . He trusts me so much and I will not break his trust by hiding the truth from him.

It was already 8:30 p.m. Anika was waiting for Shivaay but he has not reached yet.

Anika was really tensed about him. She tried to call him but his number was not reachable.

Suddenly the door bell rings. She immediately runs towards the door to open it. She opens the door and was disappointed to find Rudra at the door.

R- Didi, what happened? You did not came for dinner so I came to call you.

A- Rudra, do you know where is Shivaay? He has not came home and his phone is also not reachable.

R- Don't worry didi. You sit here.I will try to call bhaiyya.

He makes her sit down on sofa.

He was trying to call him but his phone was still unreachable.

A- Kya hua? phone laga?

Rudra shook his head in no. Anika was getting restless by each passing second.

R- Don't worry didi. I will call his friends.

He call his friends but they said that Shivaay left from office at his usual time. Anika eyes get teary after listening to the negative response from everywhere.

PRECAP- Some Shivika moments.

*******************************
Hello everyone! 🤗🤗

I know this chapter was little boring but please bear with it because in next chapters, something interesting is coming up. 😉😉

Stay tuned to know what it is. ☺️☺️

Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.🙁🙁

Thanks to one and all for voting and giving your lovely comments. 😘😘

Please keep on voting and kindly give your precious comments. 💕💕

Bye. 🙋🙋