CHAPTER 32

Shivika and OmRi were talking to each other when Shivaay gets up from his place.

S- Come, Anika. I will help you in freshening up.

Anika nods her head.

Omkara and Gauri gives them a teasing smile.

G- Jiju, if you wanted some privacy with Anika, then you should have told us. We wouldn't have disturbed. You don't need to make excuses to spend time with Anika. She is your wife only.

Anika blushes furiously while Shivaay was looking here and there with a small smile playing on his lips.

Gauri and Omkara smirks at them.

O- Gauri, I think we should give some privacy to the newly weds.

S- Its nothing like that. You guys are taking it in a wrong way.

O- We know Shivaay. You don't have to explain.

OmRi laughs and leaves the room while Shivika gets embarrassed.

Shivaay was standing there, smiling like a fool, when a flying pillow hit his face.

He gets confused and looks at Anika who was glaring at him.

S- What happened?

A- You always embarrass me.

S- What? When did I embarrass you?

A- Really! What did you do right now?

S- Nothing.

Shivaay understood after few seconds and smirks at Anika. He slowly starts moving towards her. Anika's eyes get widened.

A- Shi... Shivaay... Wh.. What.. Ar... Are.... Yo.. You... Doi.. Doing?

He didn't reply and keep moving towards her. He locks Anika in between his both arms and whispers in her ear.

S- Why did you got embarrassed? After all its not bad to romance with my wife.

Shivaay looks at Anika and she was blushing like a tomato and has her eyes closed.

Shivaay immediately backs off and smirks at her. Anika immediately opens her eyes on not feeling Shivaay's presence near her. She looks at Shivaay who was smirking at her.

A(murmers) - Bagad Billa.

S- I heard that.

A- Good. I said it so that you can hear it.

Shivaay smiles at her and picks her up in his arms and takes her in the washroom.

He makes her sit on the chair near shower.

A- I will manage Shivaay. You go outside. If I will need something, then I will call you.

S- Are you sure?

Anika nods her head.

Shivaay smiles and leaves towards the room.

After sometime, Anika calls Shivaay.

A- Shivaay, I am done.

S- Ok.

Shivaay enters the washroom and looks at Anika who was wearing blouse and underskirt and her upper body was wrapped in a dupatta. Her hairs were wet.

Shivaay smiles and picks her up.

He smells her hairs.

S- Your hair smell so nice, Anika.

Anika smiles at him.

A- I know, Shivaay.

Shivaay was about to make her sit on the the bed but Anika stops him.