CHAPTER 10

AT SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

It was around 6 in the evening. Anika was in her room. She was sitting and thinking about Gauri.

A(in mind)- I don't know, what would have happened at home. How would have papa and swetlana maa reacted? How would have Daksh reacted? And what if they would have done something to Gauri and DM. No..NO... Anika what rubbish are you thinking.. I hope they both are fine. Gauri has asked me to not to call her atleast for two to three days because she is the only one who knows about me and papa will doubt her the most .I am so helpless that I cannot call Gauri and DM also. Oh God! Please keep Gauri and DM safe.

Her chain of thoughts was broken by the roaring sound of Shivaay's bike as he entered the gates of his house.

She smiles and runs towards the door to open it.

Shivaay was about to ring the bell when suddenly the door is opened by our very own Anika who is smiling brightly.

Shivaay smiles seeing it as after years, he is getting the feel of being at home, not just a house.

Shivaay enters the home and asks Anika-

S- How did you got to know that its me?

A-wo...wo...Actually...I heard the sound of your bike and it is already 6 and you told me that you will come back by 6.

S- Hmm.

Shivaay was exhausted so he loosens his tie and sits on the sofa with his head resting at the back of the sofa.

Anika looks at him and runs towards the kitchen. She brings a glass of water and forwards it to Shivaay.

Shivaay senses her presence and looks at her, then at the glass she was holding.

Shivaay takes it from her hand and made her sit beside him.

S- Hey, its ok. You don't have to do all this. You should rest.

A- No. You are doing so much for me, atleast I can do this much for you.

S- No. I am not doing any charity or favour on you. We are friends, right. And friends help each other in problems.

Anika instantly looks at Shivaay when he said that they are friends. Shivaay looks at her and said-

S- We are friends, right??

Anika smiles at him.

A- Yes, we are friends.

Shivaay gets happy after hearing it and smiles to his fullest.

S- Ok I will get freshen up and then we will leave for shopping.

A- OK.

After Shivaay comes out, he asks Anika to go and stand near his bike, he would come after locking the door of the house.

Anika nods and moves towards his bike.