CHAPTER 21

Shivaay and Anika were lost in each other's eyes when they heard someone coughing behind them. They instantly move apart from each other and looks at the person.

They were none other than Dadi and Omru, who were standing there with shocked expressions and Rudra was making weird faces.

R- O, I think we came on wrong time.

O- I think you are right, Rudy.

Shivika were looking here and there to save themselves from embarrassment.

S- What are you talking about?

O- We thought that you will be tensed or something but here the whole scene is different.

A- You are getting it all wrong.

R- No..No.. Bhabhi, now we are getting it all right.

Dadi moves towards Shivaay and twists his ear.

D- Khoteya! You got married and didn't informed me also. Omru told me everything, If they would have not told me then I wouldn't get to know anything.

Shivaay and Anika look at Dadi with guilt on their faces.

A- Dadi, we are very sorry but everything happened so suddenly that...

Dadi leaves Shivaay's ear and moves towards Anika and cups her face.

D- You don't have to be sorry, puttar. You know that first time in the life this khoteya has taken the best decision of his life and I got such a sweet daughter in law.

Anika smiles at her and hugs her.

Shivaay also tries to her but dadi pats his hand and says-

D- Hatt pare khoteya( move aside)! Maine abhi tak tujhe maaf nahi kiya hai (I have not forgiven you till now).

Shivaay looks at her with sad face. Anika looks at his sad face and feels bad for him.

A- Dadi, please maaf kar dijiye na inhe!

OmRu(teasingly)- Haan, dadi maaf kar dijiye na inhe.

Anika looks down while blushing.

Shivaay was also blushing and looking here and there.

D- Ok. If Anika wants that I should forgive Shivaay then I will forgive him.

Shivaay hugs her.

S- Thank you so much, dadi.

Dadi breaks the hug and holds Shivika's hands.

D- I am very happy for both of you. I always saw a spark of ishqbaazi in you. I hope God always keeps you together and happy.

Shivaay and Anika bends down and touches her feet. She blesses them.