CHAPTER 35

It was next morning. Anika's sleep was disturbed by the Sunrays. She opened her eyes and looked at Shivaay who was sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

She smiled at him and slowly closed his mouth with her hand. Suddenly she remembers the night's incidence and a blush crept on her face. She gently caresses his face and then kisses his cheeks.

Shivaay smiles and opens his eyes. Anika looks at him shocked.

A- You were awake?

Shivaay nods his head.

A- Hawww... Cheater.

S- What cheater? And by the way, you have given morning dose at the wrong place.

Anika was confused at first but then she realises that what did he meant.

A- Chi.. You are such a cheapde.

S- Chea... Cheapri?

A- Not cheapri.. Its cheapde.. Which you are.. Means shameless.

S- Haww.. Don't put false allegations on me, Anika. Everybody knows that who took my advantage last night. (Right readers?😉)

Anika blushes to the deepest shade of red.

A- Cheapde.

She runs to the washroom (A/n- Her leg is fine now).

As soon as she enters the washroom, Shivaay shouts from outside -

S- Atleast give me my morning dose.

A-Never.

Shivaay smiles and rubs his nape. He then uses the guest room's washroom to freshen up.

After freshening up, he moves towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast but he saw that Anika has already prepared the breakfast.

SHIVAAY'S OUTFIT

SHIVAAY'S OUTFIT

ANIKA'S OUTFIT (Thank you ImLilMissComplicated for this amazing moodboard)

He immediately goes towards her.

S- Anika, why did you made breakfast? I would have made it myself. I know that your leg is alright now but your hand is still not completely cured.

A- I know Shivaay. But making breakfast is not a herculean task. I can do this much and if you have forgotten, then let me remind you that you are getting late for work.

S- Oh Sh*t!

He was about to leave when Anika stops him.

A- Shivaay, first have your breakfast. I have prepared veg sandwich and coffee.

S- How can I deny my wifey? Lets go and have breakfast first.

Anika smiles at him and they have their breakfast.

Shivaay gets up to leave but turns towards Anika.

S- Anika, you will not make lunch ok?

A- Ok. Dadi called me in the morning and said that she will send lunch with OmRu.

Shivaay smiles and kisses her forehead.

S- I am leaving. Have your lunch and Take care.

Anika hugs him.

A- You too.

Shivaay was about to leave when a naughty idea strikes his mind.

S- Anika.

A- What happened? Did you forgot anything?

S- Yes.

A- What? Tell me I'll bring it.

S- No. I'll take it myself.

Anika nods her head.

Shivaay smiles at her cuteness and immediately pecks her lips and then runs towards his bike and leaves.

Anika was totally shocked. After she comes out of her shock, she blushes to the deepest shade of red.

A- Shivaay bhi na!

She moves towards the hall and sits down on the sofa and starts watching TV.

Suddenly doorbell rings. She goes towards the main door and unlocks it.

OmRu- Bhabhi.

Anika smiles broadly after looking at them.

They moves towards the hall and settles on the couch.

O- How are you, bhabhi?

A- I am fine, Om.

R- Bhabhi, we are very sorry that we were not here with you. You must have got bored with bhaiyya, na?

A- Yes, your bhaiyya is really very boring.

O- By the way, bhabhi where is Shivaay?

A- Shivaay has gone to inspect the place for the business.

O- That's good.

R- Bhabhi, have you guys decided that which business will you set up?

Anika smiles and nods in yes.

A- We have decided to set up a Restaurant business.

R- Wow.. Bhabhi. Such a tasty business. 😂

Anika and Om chuckles at him.

R- Don't laugh at me. I am serious. Bhabhi, when your restaurant will be set up, then I will be your first customer. Ok?

Anika smiles and nods her head.

*************************
Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

So here you go with a new chapter. ☺️☺️

How was it? 😊😊

I am really sorry if the chapter was short and not up to the mark because I am down with high fever and I am not in a condition to do anything. 🤒🤒

Thank you ImLilMissComplicated for the outstanding banner. 😘😘

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 💕💕

Love you all. ❤️❤️

Bye. 🙋🙋