CHAPTER 34

Shivaay finally reached home after meeting Mr. Prakash.

He unlocks the main door and happily calls out for Anika.

He goes towards their room and looks at Anika who was busy in writing something.

S- Anika.

Anika looks at him confusingly.

He goes towards her and picks her up in his arms and twirls around.

Anika holds his shoulders tightly.

A- Shivaay! Stop! Stop! .

Shivaay finally stops and looks at her with a big smile on his face.

A- What happened? Why are you so happy?

Anika asks with a broad smile.

He gently makes her sit on the bed and sits in front of her and holds her hands.

S- You know today when I went to the market, I met Prakash uncle, he was Papa's friend. He wanted to meet Papa and return some place to him which Papa gave him years ago to start his business. Then I told him about Papa's acci..accident.

Shivaay says the last line with a sad face and Anika caresses his hand gently to calm him. He looks at her and smiles.

S- I asked him that if he can give that place to me because I want to start my own business so he happily agreed and gave that place to me. Now we got a place also. You know I am so happy. I don't know how.. I mean few hours ago, I have totally lost hope but then you suggested me this business idea, then I got this place.

A- Shivaay, this is a true indication that we are not alone, mumma & papa (Shivaay's parents) is also with us and supporting us in our hard times.

Shivaay smiles with tears in his eyes and hugs Anika.

Shivaay breaks the hug and looks at Anika.

S- But there is one problem.

A- What?

S- We have yet not decided that what business we will do.

A- I have decided.

S- What! You are really fast.

A- I know.

Anika says proudly.

S- So what has my intelligent wife decided?

A- We will set up a restaurant. (A/n- Thank you to all my readers who have given me such an amazing idea😘)

Shivaay immediately looks at her with a blank face. Anika looks at him and thought that he didn't like her idea.

A- I am sorry if you didn't like the idea. Wo.. I thought that we can set up a restaurant and it will be profitable and we will enjoy working also and you are a great cook so it will be easy. Thats why..

Shivaay puts his finger on her lips.

S- How much do you speak? Your idea was... Was...

Anika looks at him eagerly.

S- OUTSTANDING.

Anika gives him a broad smile.

S- It is an amazing idea. I really loved it. You know you are my life saver. You always help me when I am stuck in some problem. Thank you for always being there with me.

Anika side hugs him.

A- Thanks to you for giving me a new life with a sweet family and such a cute hubby.