Doctor

Wang yuan is one of the famous valedictorian student doctor in china because of it's highest grades! after he graduate a lot of hospital wants him but yuan didn't accept neither one of them... He want to take care of his mom because his mom has a heart failure and his mother life have a timing... He just want to spent with his mother.

Wang junkai is the famous CEO of the hospital in china and their hospital is having a trouble because a lot of his doctor is now retired and now he needed a doctor.

"MISTER MA! Where is the new doctor?! I told you we needed one!"
Junkai shouted he was getting stress
And mr Ma startled.

"S-sir we haven't found one yet"Mr Ma said and junkai slam the desk startling a lot of nurses outside even mr ma.

"Just get back to work!"junkai shouted and mr ma immediately get out of the room... Junkai massage his forehead and then the door suddenly open startling junkai.

"Sht! Did you know how to knock?"
junkai ask Qianxi junkai younger brother.. Qianxi just shrug and sit in front of junkai desk... Junkai sigh.

"Have you find a new doctor?"
qianxi ask junkai and junkai sigh.

"I haven't... Why are here?"junkai ask qianxi and qianxi stand up get junkai lop top.

"I want you to see this article.. Maybe this could help"qianxi said and open the latest news article in online... Junkai read it.

News Article

Breaking news!

One of the newly fresh graduate from Chongqing Medical University has a highest grades than the real doctors!!
A lot of hospitals want him but why did MR. WANG YUAN our famous valedictorian student doctor didn't accept an any invitation?

[P.S maybe my grammar way to wrong😂😂]

This what's on the article and junkai look at qianxi curiously and qianxi sigh scratching his head.

"You didn't get me do you?!"qianxi ask junkai and junkai think.. He suddenly get the hint.

"You let me see this article because this mr yuan can help us? But his newly fresh graduate"junkai said

"But you just became an CEO of the hospital last year ... SO your also a newbie"qianxi answer back junkai glare at him but qianxi just smirk.

"Fine! I don't know! Why do you want that guy"junkai said to qianxi and qianxi get his phone opening some message from his father... And let junkai see it.

Junkai's father message

Tell junkai to make yuan our doctor in haspital

And junkai sigh for the nth time

"Fine! Fine! Now could you please go"junkai said and qianxi just nod and make his way out of the room.. Junkai called his private investigator.

"Hello? Mr wang? What can i do for you?"

"Can you send to me a full Bio-data of this valedictorian student doctor"

"Oh! You mean mr wang yuan? Sure! I'll just gonna send it you later"

"Thanks!"

Junkai said and hung up the call and continue his work.... While wang yuan is having a hard time his mom was having a hard time to breath and yuan can't take a look.. He want to save his mom but yuan mom said to him she want to rest.