🍯prologue🍯Edited

🌚🌚🌚

____________________________________
Asalamu alaikum my first book on Wattpad

thanks to all those who are going to give this book a chance for reading sake I really appreciate.

Mistakes should please be corrected politely.

No part if this book should be published without the author permission.

Name, places, character are all work of fiction no one should be offered please.

The book is actually ongoing edition so bear with my typos.

Thank you all thank for your support.

All right are reserved
2019
Aleeyu xynab

______________________________________

******
I sat on the floor near the window in my new room deep in my thoughts, I can't really say why he did all this to us especially to Ammi but I think am the cause of all this.

I was tapped on the shoulders, Tears where yet again rolling down my cheeks.

"Manal are you okay"
my mom asked sitting next to me, holding my palms in hers weeping away my tears.

"Ammi A.......m ssso....rrrryyy" I hiccupped inbetween
"am really sorry Ammi, I cause all this I shouldn't have talk to her all least not that way and dad I shouldn't have talk......"

" Shu"
she shushed me,

"don't want to hear no word about this again, its all in the past you have to give it a chance, we left the country just for you guys to move on mannal. its three weeks now you have to let go.
As you can see am also doing the same....."
She added signing deeply rubbing my hands in an assuring manner.

Ammi tries to convinced me, after making me promise to do so and be my normal which I agreed to.

finally decided to let go and start a new life as I promised Ammi earlier.

Went into the bathing room, after she left telling me to be down stairs for dinner.

i took a hot long relaxing shower in the loop, before I wrapped my rob around my body, dried my long hair which was like an Indians, got into my PJ went downstairs to the dinning area.

Al ready sited waiting for me I guess, we went on with our dinner the maids got the stuffs to the kitchen, we all moved to the living room downstairs.

" y salim nasil you
'how are you' "
I asked ya salim in Turkish.

"iyiyin ve seni '
am fine and you '"
he replied with a smile on.

" ayni 'same' "

"masha Allah hazir six almalisiniz yarin gormemiz gidecek '
masha Allah you guys should get ready we'll go sight seeing tomorrow'"
he said

"wow I can't wait."
Umimi exclaimed already on her feet dancing wiredo I thought.

" Ben Odama night iyi olacak'
am going to my room good night. "
Ammi said getting on her foot also

"erken Ammi dagil sadece20:00olour' isn't it early Ammi is just 8pm"
Fatima said looking at the he wall clock

" ohh bu kadar iyi geceler teyze San miyorum '
ohh I don't think so ammi goodnight' "
Salim waved ammi good night as she was already on the stairs.

"ohh Tabbi isterseniz ama six kardesince kona klama var '
ohh sure if you want to but you guys are gisting with your brother. "
Asked wanting to leave this two.

" seninle gidebilir sakincasi yok ' she can go with you I don't mind that."
Ya waved at me a good night umimi was just busy with her phone obviously chatting with leema.

With that I followed Ammi upstairs but goes to my room hoped on my bed switch my iPhone 8 on where I got the sim ya salim got me earlier.

Dialed my bff number, not ringing for a bit long she answers know I did be the one calling her with a foreign no.

" Mimi" I screamed

"will you not break my ear drums",
she said rolling her eyes I guess
"it seems you don't really miss me"
she said forming, not actually seeing her but i could feel it through her voice.

"you did be that dramatic queen I'll for ever know"
I said palming my face

"lolx"
she laughed
"yes forever missing you, sadly I have to go I have an assignment to do from Mrs Adams"
she said.

We laughed with that we ended the call feel so tried,
Resting my head on my pillow I got drifted to my la Land.
____________________________________

Done with the prolong,
polite comments are welcome.
Don't forget to share with people and don't forget to hit the lil start to vote

Masalm.

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
Stay with it
And
Pray
...
Aleeyu xynab.
2020© all rights reserved.

Edited