🍯 Food feast 🍯 Edited

______________________________________

Time waits for no one.

Its already the days to eid, the queen mother, manal, leemah and nayyara went out for shopping at one of mummy's shop.

The relationship between mummy and nayyara is very bed they never talked expect for the morning greeting nayyara always offers, which queen mother only acknowledge with a nod.

But if it's manal she even hugs her, nayyara was very very jealous of manal. She wasn't even as pretty as her she thought glaring at manal.

Mummy was also glaring at her she hanged her head low afriad of this queen mother.

"Wow look at this" leemah said to manal handing over a beautiful real flowery pattern material.

The clothes were package in beautiful lylon.

" Wow we should take the two" manal said collecting one of the material from leemah, she kept it in her now filled shopping basket.

Manal and haleema got there basket already filled up, just wen the shopping started.

Mummy wondered why nayyara wasn't picking anything, she cared less.

It was wen the shopping was about coming to an end wen nayyara started getting thing for herself.

She saw that she was now just decieving herself because the queen mother didn't actually care about her. She clinched and unclinched her fits out of annoyance.

"I can't wait for the food feast" leemah said to manal. The girls were done with shopping.

They were now standing outside the mall, the driver was putting the stuff they got.

~~~***~~~.

The next day came to soon, it was already eid and the food feast at the same time.

Lemmah came into manal room panting for breath she was very excited about the festival that's going to take place.

She stopped at the dark room panting for breath, manal was getting her makeup done by the renounced makeup artist in the whole of daura.

The light came on and leemah mouth dropped open "wow" she murmured, walking fast Intoo the room.

Manal was dressed in a red coloured Ankara dress her head was tied in a turn kaga tsiya style

Her makeup was beautiful and on point haleema walked fast to were manal was and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.