🍯 Banished 🍯 Edited

________________________________________

Nayyara was pacing up and down her room sweat forming on her forehead, the makeup she hard was disorganized because of the nervousness she felt at the tip of her belly.

Salim has got back his throne just a day back, meanah thought nayyara was responding for it for that she is going to tell Salim his dearest wife is practicing black magic knowing the consequences in the Emirates.

The beeping sounds of the machine was what cut the nurse attention who was passing by the room, she quickly rushed to get the doctor and inform the patient family whom she had are the Royal's.

The nurse was dressed in a red half length blows a red trousers with a small red veil wrapped around her head, a stethoscopes placed around her neck.

The queen mother was adjusting her big veil on, she was checking herself in the long hallway mirror, leading to the door in her chamber waiting for haleema, with the harsh katsina weather she doesn't feel well enough to where the Alkaiba on.

She was dressed in a simple a shape gown a big veil wrapped her a small veil styled in a hijab on her head.

"Mummy!" Haleema called afraid her mother left her behind to the hospital, the ringing off her phone stoped her from answering haleema instead she dipped her hands inside her versaci light brown handbag in search of her phone.

It was a call from the hospital informing her manal has regained her conscious few minutes ago, mummies joy knew no bound, marching out of her chamber not waiting for haleema any longer she couldn't wait.

Meanah was standing facing nayyara who was all tensed up, "please at least Salim shouldn't Know. I'll do anything you want I can pay y...." meanah raised her hand in the air stopping nayyara from saying any word further.

"Salim, salim, Salim you have no idea nayyara that Salim will be mine just in a span of months left, and all the evil you did is like Salim has already hear about it I assure you" meanah said breaking into an evil laughter.

"Oh please stop that look, you did have winkles at early age" meanah added again whipping away imginery tears from her eyes.

"If your done please I need the maids to Clean this place" meanah said throwing a deadly laughter nayyara's way.

Nayyara couldn't even say what she was feeling any longer is Salim even worth the gravely sins she committed because of him, ya Allah she was doomed already.

Will she have the face again to face her lord, now she knows that true friends are actually very rare she's going to hold Sophia very dearly because she's one in a million.

With a heavy mind she walked back to her Chamber not acknowledging any greetings that came her way.

Sitting with a thund on her bed she was lost in her little thinking world the furious tapp on her bed was what jerked her out of her world.

Salim was standing towering her looking as handsome as ever she felt the need to be in his arms for him to console her for him to tell her everything was alright he has forgive her but the disappointed look in his eyes said it all that.

None of them made a move to say a word they where lost in each other's orb, "sal..", "it okay nayyara but what you did. all the things you did, you faked been pregnant, blamed manal for the fake miscarriage". He stopped before adding, "despite knowing she's pregnant nayyara with my child, you made me shouted at her. Not even that you are practicing shierk on me nayyara, well to think of me forgiving you is what I want to assure you but just hope Allah forgives you because his the all forgive. I Salim official divorce you and am sorry to say you are banish from this emir forever"..

________________________________________
Asalamu alaikum
Who saw this coming seriously I felt for nayyara Don't you think Salim is too harsh on her, and finally manal has regained conscious will she and Salim separate. Will meanah marry Salim.

Guys one chapter left😭😭😭 am missing you guys already

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_