🍯Feeling of going back. 🍯 Edited

Poughkeepsie
______________________________________

"I can't believe we actually done with our Last exams" Leah stated happy like a five year old child who founded candy after been grounded.

"yes!!" Blake said taking a sip of his coffee.

"why are you sad all of a sudden" camahta asked a swirling Edward.

"nothing" he shrugged excusing himself out of Blake coffee shop.

"so!!, today we having a girls night guys, at out apartment. so you guys are invited" Leah informed the girls.

camahta and manal left for there last exams.

"so!, wah should we watch for the girl nights" Leah asked Mimi who was happy because they are finally living school tomorrow.

"keh!, manal yelled running after camahta, the girls where already used to them running after each other.

"hi girls am always and will forever be camahta Rose, and your mc for tonight girls night, which was organized by my lovely bestie here manal" she said holding the TV remote as her mic could this girl be less crazy Leah thought.

"yeah girls am manal the one and only manal in this school" she said flipping her hair in a dramatic way.

"yes! And, am Mimi the only girl who caught the attention of the prince" she flipped her hair winking at baz sister.

"hi!! am leah!" she stated plainly not interested with her friends madness.

"am Ahlam, the only twins sister in the whole emirate and I love and miss my twin hulm".

"why do you guys have weird name" camahta asked Ahlam.

"where the ice cream Leah" asked sitting down, "in the fridge", Mimi  pointed at the fridge.

"so girls after the introduction, we going for break."

...

" and finally!!, we are back" camahta giggled still holding the remote as her mic, "the next items her is question and answers, who want to ask? but I'll start, my question first to manal"

"so manal!, why do u like wrapping up,? I mean covering yourself with all the abaya." she asked gesturing with her hands.

"well!, guys question should be noted, so that answer comes after" Leah suggested.

"so next question" camatha urged Mimi raised her hands up to ask.

"yes go on Mimi."

"well my question is directed to ahlam, why are you always annoying your twins". she asked ahlam just smiles at her taking  note of the question been asked, Leah raised  her hands to ask.

"go on Leah."

"well my question is directed to you, why do u treat your mama rudely?. And why are u using  camahta rose?!! Camahta just smiled her way only if she knows.

"well manal isn't asking anything". Mimi said

"that's because, I wanted asking wah Leah asked." she stated painly she was having headaches.

"okay!, wah Leah asked, Is a secret but I'll let you all know but it should be a secret guys.

......

"well my mama I love her so much when I was a kid and still in Russia".

"I had this friend, who always talked about her daddy. so I asked my mama about my dad, I remember she said something of not having a dad. i thought I was a bastard but I cared less. she gave me everything thing I need even extra so why care about a dad. "

"so, when I turned 16 she introduced me to her friends whoses presently her husband, I never believed that until she wanted to turn me into a dyke and I hated her for that."

she ended whipping her tears. the girls all engulfed her in a hug whipping her tears.

"it's okay everything will alright. " they consoled.

"I dont want to go back home, I'll be staying with Blake. She informed the girls how her mother was making sure, she turn like her but she was never going to be.

______________________________________
manal pov.                     
______________________________________

The girs left,
  Leah left with her cousins to Abu Dhabi camahta was the only one left she wasn't going back home.

"so girls I'll miss u camahta" said to Mimi who was slicing fruits.

my phone ranged, "hello ammi good evening, how re u all."

"fine !!Masha Allah,you will be coming to Nigeris together with Mimi your ticket is already booked" she informed, and my mood instantly change, i don't want to ever go back to that country again.

"ammi Nigeria do I have to go." I asked pleadingly.

"yes!! manal, you have to be here wallah soon." she said all serious, I could  sense that something was up.

"is everything alright" I asked getting worried.

"till you come." She said ending  the call I just watch the phone.

I just switched my phone since before exam and now here, this was I get.

lemme call ya, if his coming over to pick us, but his number wasn't going. maybe his also in Nigeria and I don't have his Nigeria number.

looking up.

"keh was wrong" Mimi asked sitting on my laps.

this girl is always crazy, I thought pushing her off me.

"keh karki karya ni,
(don't break me)" I pushed her off.

"you are annoyiny" she said walking away.

Mimi is very chubby not fat, but chubby with her fat fat lap chai I thought of how ugly I'll be when she actually break me.

wait am I the only one who think of stupid things went am alone.

"no"my brain screamed.

I drifted to my la land.
______________________________________

vote
comment
share