🍯Cool attitude 🍯 Edited

____________________________________

The plane landed at the airport and goshh am so happy am finally home.

I gat to see Salim, my ya, "I miss him so much" I thought with a smile on my face.

Ammi, umimi, one and only qiam 💘 mummy and the big headed daddy. I missed his every bit silliness.
It just felt like home wallahi am so much in love with this city the people in it and all I was abit annoyed if they knew me coming today so I at got no one to pick me up from the airport, I pulled my trolley signing.

After getting out of the airport  pulling my trolley sluggish, pueww, not that I went with a big one just a Trolly.
I was wearing my usuals a black skimpy piece of jeans and a body hug a boyfriend jacket over it, on top my hair was wrapped with a multi colored veil with my sun shades on, my six inches shoes Making sound after making contact with the floor.

The waiting area was something else just the amount of people each busy with a task ahead of them.

Wen the sun heat my face gosh I felt it, it was abit harsh but I miss sun seriously not that I don't get one buh with the lot of snow fall off and the cold winter breeze wasn't helping but here is Nigerian I guess the sun still raise no matter the cold.

And the smile on my face never fading, How could it even fade after I gat to see my family which feel like forever but it was just a months away so I guess how will I cope. If am married in a far away land only if any far away land exist I roll my eyes for those silly thoughts of Mine knocking my head in the process yes I know am silly.

which were just like daddy's, yes we had a lot in common with him.
I guess cause he got same Dark tane skin like mine.

Yes I know my color is expensive, mehn!!! you got to see how it shone, am not that fair buh a bit golden with a dove like innocent eyes, cute carved set of eye brows. small slim plump nose which just stood perfectly on my face.
I got this pouty lips that cematha always admires talking about her made a mental note to call her Leta.

I very familiar scent got my attention, wait!! isn't it ya and my legs walked on thier own accords towards him, he was wearing one of his blank looks and gosh the looks fit him dim only wen am mad, won't fall for it.

He was neatly dreessed he looked beautiful, yes! Today even more than ya qiam but then today is an exception because he looks like some emir himself. those cute innocent cat eyes where deeply lost in mine searching for emotions, I let all out but he held this blank look that I kept wondering why.

On a normal occasion ya will practically jump on me after a long time, but it's just few months, buh still it doesn't matter to me, if it's months or years, all that matters at the moment was to be in his warm embrace but then something changed in his eyes which u can't figure out.

Now inches away from each other his breath was practically faming my face, not that I was tall no an average girl buh having a six inches shoes on was totally the opposite, I felt the height. it was as if something was holding ya back, from the hug buh then that wah I needed right now.

Our body coiled in a bear embrace, it felt okay for a moment buh then it felt weird.  having some feelings in the bit of my belly, I just broke lost in sobs. ya didn't stopped me he maintaned his blank expression which was starting to annoy me.

'Ahhh !! so we all are invisible, lailai kam" daddy voice broke me out of the city I went, "masoya" he added rolling those big eyes before matching towards me.

Well I know, he could be very mad about such stuff. so I cared less, his my favorite person after all.

"So how are you" I founded myself asking him.

"Well as you can see, am doing absolutely fine. unlike you who got lost after seeing him" he murmured gesturing at ya

He got the death glare ya was sending his way, isn't that funny but I didn't interfere.

"How is everyone" I asked. Before, we all got into the car. we had six cars, three leading three behind. well it never skipped my brains that daddy is a king, buh mummy prefers living in Abuja. I don't get the sudden coming to daura and we are suppose to go home not the palace but I remained calm. ya wasn't in the mood of talking and daddy followed the other cars, which I can't figure out which.

Putting my head phones on just to avoid the sore attitude ya has invented, well to hell with him I kept thinking about him and it kind of annoyed me, about missing him but here he is sitting next to me wearing a bull face, I hissed out loudly enough for him to her but he still held his stupid attitude.

_____________________________________

Hi guys how are you all hope fine Masha Allah.
So how are we faring with this book is it a nehh or yeeh, do comment wah you think about. manal and Salim new relationship why is he giving her a cold attitude.

What do you think, wah will be manal reaction about the marriage stuff. will she pull to it or not.

Love you all

Dedicated to everyone reading this don't forget to always tapp the Lil star to vote

Share to friends, if you like it.

G

uys how we copping with quarantine stuff. Seriously for me it really boring. And Ramadan is coming. May Allah protect us ameen

Ramadan Mubarak in advance, don't forget to wash your hands always, stay safe and always pray.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab 2020
Edited