🍯Fighting back🍯 Edited

From the little evil doings to enormous, may Allah pardon all of us on this valuable day and guide us in the right way. Jumma Mubarak🕋📿
________________________________________

" Could you believe that witch is back and she expects you to be punished for killing her child" halima said to manal all furious, she was angry with Salim even the queen mother herself.

Manal didn't say a word, she doesn't care anymore. Nayyara seems to want war but her time is too precious for such thing, all that matters now to her is her baby.

Her hands placed over her tummy lost in thought, halima was busy talking but manal seems not to even hear her, the guards informed of salim's presence. That was when halima tapped on manal furiously.

"Your husband is here" she said walking out of the chamber with her maids trailing behind her.

When Salim came into the room, he stood by the door looking at manal, who sat down by the huge glass window looking at the garden, hands placed on her tummy.

He was sure she knew of his presence but is not giving him any attention.

He walked further into the room. "Manal" he called, she was silent at first but turned her face towards him.

Her eyes where teary, with hurt and pain in it but she quickly wiped the tears that tickled out of her eyes, she turned her face back to the window.

"Manal, am sorry" he said.

"Why" she whispered, he also don't Know why he was apologizing he just felt the need to.

He walked to her front, englufing her in a hug she let her tears fell freely she cried in his arms after all he was her home.

" Wallahi yayi aiki since when he touched the ring he went mute" nayyara said happily like a Happy child who was given a chandy, jidderh, meanah and Sophia sat on the other porches across the living room.

It was all written all over Sophia face that she was against this magic stuff jidderh is putting nayyara on, meanah face was emotionless yes who ever knows meanah yarema know she was an expert in hiding her feelings, and jidderh was liking all the credit nayyara was giving her.

"So, as promised I payed for this you will pay for the next thing he will do" jidderh said with a grin.

" Trust me I'll pay you for this also, am happy after all money isn't and will never be a matter to me the future queen of daura" nayyara said faning herself dreamy.

Meanah just hard this evil grin on while Sophia just rolled her eyes.

"Am out of here see you guys" Sophia said picking up her bag, she was already feed up with them all.

Meanah just took a sip from her soda waving at Sophia the grin never leaving her face.

" So now what next" nayyara asked jidderh who was liking the show.

" I'll have to ask him first but don't use the ring again just hide it don't let anyone apart from Salim touch it again, not even him. Just put it away for us to be safe" jidderh said getting a lil bit scared.

Nayyara didn't care less as far as everything will work she got the right place to hide it, is not even like she let the maids all the time, she doesn't trust them not yet with the queen mother around.

"So black magic is what Salim second wife is practicing," yareema said grining to himself just wow she's making all this work easily for him.

"Amina you will have Salim and I'll have this kingdom, salim's second wife will help you get rid of manal and I'll help you get rid of her" yareema said to his daughter who was sitted both grining evilly at each other.

" Manal, you are carrying my grand child am very happy but am afraid at the same time. You have to fight nayyara back, what every she's planning you have to be ahead of her and fight for Salim fight for your child's father and right" mummy said to manal rubbing her hands carefully.

Yes she won't just sit and watch, mummy is right she will fight for Salim at Least this child is the reason she will fight for Salim till her ever last breath.

Manal englufed mummy in a hug, she doesn't know why she's always emotional, she smiled whipping away her tears after pulling the hug.

"Seriously I was also emotional when I was pregnant with Salim, I cry every chance I get that his father call me a cry baby" mummy said with a glint in her eyes  and a smile on her lips.

__________________________________________

Asalamu alaikum

So since I said the book is ending before September 15 why not update daily 😪 which is actually not going to be possible. I update every chapter after reaching some target votes.

Which is only reached after two to three days
So update will be every three or two days, and I think we won't be able to finish before September 15.

So yareema didn't step down o what do you think meanah also love Salim fah this getting very interesting fah 😉
Enough of my sorutu

Vote
Comment
And
Share

Love you all
Dedicated to you all

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_