🍯Vacation:A break 🍯 Edited

________________________________________

"Salim weather you believe me or not you so call wife killed my child our child" nayyara said placing her hands on salim's but he flipped with it.

"I trust manal, she will never do such thing, I know her more than anyone" he shouted making nayyara tremble out of fear.

With tears beaming eyes and trembling mouths nayyara said "Salim why are you suddenly like this to me why, where have I done wrong to you. First it was your mother now...."

" Don't you dear say a word about my mother nayyara or else you will ever regret stepping your filthy feet inside this palace" Salim said.

"Salim you could do your worst at this time am tired, dead tired of living with you wallahi I hate you" nayyara spatted on his face.

Turning on her heels,"if you step out of this room nayyara, if you walk out of me. Then am sorry to say but we are done" Salim said walking into the restroom.

Nayyara did the unexpected and left the room not knowing the graveness of her actions until when she told meanah wat transpired between them.

"Nayyara you have spoiled all our planes" meanah said face palming her face thinking of her planes.

'ya illah, how will yareema her father think when he hear about all this'.

"Am sorry meanah but am done with all this, am done with salim, am done with this shit, am out of here" she broke meanah's thoughts,.

"No nayyara you can't back out now, you can't do this to u... Yourself" meanah stoped her when she reached the door already.

Nayyara turned, she has already made up her mind and nothing is going to stop her at least let her get some fresh air from all of this.

"Meanah I'll think about it, maybe I'll be back to revenge, maybe I'll not, Am just tired I need sometime for myself" nayyara apologize going out of the room.

Meanah just stood rooted on her spot, she couldn't believe all this is actually happening, no she can't let her dreams crash down on her eyes.

" Baba could we talk" meanah asked walking into yareema's office room which was decorated beautifully with a wall shelves all around the four walls of the room.

"Yes go on my child" he ordered. Meanah took steps into the room afraid of her father's outbrust she sat a quiet resonable distance away from him just in case he lost his calm.

"Baba uhmmm " meanah shuttered it was clear evident that she was afraid to share the new with her father.

Yareema sensing something was wrong urge her to speak up.

"Speak up my child" yareema said closing his book.

Meanah decided to eat on her words before breathing it out, " baba dama ( actually) it's about nayyara uhmmm and the plan is ruined"

Yareema did the very much unexpected, throwing his ever lovely daughter in a pit of surprise,..

"Reina" lemma called on manal who was staring at the space, a normal routine that has becoming part of her. 

"Reina" halima who was Salim sister called again this time placing her hands on manal's shoulders.

Manal flinched due to the contact there skin made, with a teary eyes she looked at haleema.

"Am sorry manal but you shouldn't be like this, what ever happened is bound to happen, so we should accept our destiny with two good hands". Haleema said trying hard to break the hard walls manal already built in her heart.

Manal just looked at haleema closing her eyes briefly letting her tears roll out of her eyes, "Lima I am sorry but why do abbi have to go through all this....av forgiven him.... May his soul rest in perfect peace, may he be granted the highest rank in jannah" manal prayed letting her tears.

" It's okay riena abbi is in a peace inshallah" haleema assured.

Salim was pacing back and forth in his living room, his fist where ball and neatly tucked behind his back, like a child hiding away his candy from predator.

"Salim" came the welcoming voice of the queen mother aka mummy, even before her present into the living room Salim knew it was her from the vioce to the pleasing smell of her perfume.

But today he did find the perfume appealing instead it made him want to puke out all the gutes under his tummy, yes he was nervous.

Unballing his fist, rubbing it over his pants due to the water from it.

"Salim" mummy called she was already in the room, Salim swallowed a loud lump over his throats into his belly.

"Ahhh... My queen you are welcome" he shuttered avoiding eye contact.

It was obvious mummy didn't came for any formal greeting because she skipped it going straight to the point.

"I don't know salim, if something is playing on your head, but if it actually is then wat ever it is has to end.
Salim you can't just be dragging our name in shame, find the girl and bring her back" where the words that left mummy mouth.

Which left salim's own hanging, "but.." he tried after regaining from the mile second shock he was thrown to by his mother, but she bited him to it..

"You are bringing her back and that's final"

_______________________________________

At this point seriously I know alot are not happy with me, 😪 and it breaks my heart. But just tell me what you think in the comment section and tap the Lil star to vote and make me happy 😁.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_