🍯surprise🍯 Edited

___________________________________

today's going to be our last day at Abu Dhabi and the last. "We are going to have a 60 minutes, chronicle sightseeing boat tour" the tour assistant said before guiding each of us into a boat.

"wow this city is so beautiful" zurafa said pulling off one of her sandals.

umimi and Halima were so busy with their phones, wondering Wat this two are up to, ya Illahi, Mimi is going to skin me alife, I promised to call her about her admission letter which she wanted checking her email.

eating up my polished nails a thing I do when nervous, waiting for her to pick the call.

"bff guess Wat" she yelled.

I thought she will be mad at me but her she was the total opposite of it.

"am sorry, I was occupied w..

"I got admission at vasar college NY, bestie I got to meet u everyday" her over exiting voice filled my ear drums.

"you won't want to damage my ears, before seeing me" I said sarcasm drilling.

"yes my visa is already ready, I got to start by the end of the month" she added not minding me.

"am so happy for u bestie, I can't just wait to see u".  I said

after talking to Mimi for Wat seems like forever, resting my head on the bed. one two blinking my eyes becoming heavy

Mother nature overtook me.

______________________________________

one
two
"fasten your sit blet, we are landing in 30 seconds" the flight attendant announced

well I didn't get to see my ya Salim, not knowing how muched I missed him. Until now that I saw him standing leg crushed, resting on his SUV typing away in his phone he was dressed in casual.

As if on clue, he looked from his phone and our eyes locked. I don't get the feeling but it was something strange, I missed him. I managed to convince myself that I actually did.

"ammi welcome back" he greeted ammi, leading us to  the car. My ear drums missed his voice.

wait why having such feeling am crazy wallahi, I rolled at myself.

"hello crazy" he waved in his crazy Turkish manga mixed with the Hausa and his British accent, he talked like a baby.

his parental grandparents said "Kai batura Mara asali. ( selcouth modulating) ", during our last visit to them.

***
"get up it's morning" ya Salim woke me up, trickling water on me.

face palming myself wondering why he won't let me have my beautiful morning sleep, I sat up looking at him the smirk on his face not leaving.

I made a huge mistake for not closing the door, my second alarm clock. Getting off bed, as I made way to shit house. I wasn't in any mood for ya unendless ranting this morning so I practically let him be.

spending almost 2hours in the loo, I was having a hot bubble bath and I slept in the tub. well he has to suffer for waking me up in the clod hours to pray fajr. it's already winter and Good no one wants to experience such weather.

Quickly putting on my grey jeans a half lenth longsleeve pink skirt felling warm at least from the cold.

"will u mind a cup of coffee" I asked ya who was busy with his mac book I guys working.

he runs daddy's company here been the ceo is not easy, he said I quoted.
been the CEO sister is not easy also because, I get mostly half of his earning I said to him, the other day we where talking bout work and all.

"here" I handed him over a cup of brown chocolate looking at me after taking a sip.

Supressing the laughter as I keep taking my hot chocolate, "I thought u said, u were making some coffee not hot cocoa"? he asked.

"well I had a change of mind" I took another slip from my cocoa.

"guess what" ya asked after what seems like forever silent.

"you know how much I hate guessing" i said adding some chocolate from the flask.

"I uh-huh which course do u want to study" he dropped the bomb

"well you know, I am not a science nor art or commercial student. I only took the 2 from each to balance inbetween.

"but which do you like most among them all" he asked.

"you know I took 12, courses it will be hard to close among" I faced palmed myself seriously, I never wanted experiencing Wat it feels to be in university.

"are u good at science, you can try architecture." he suggested.

"well I seriously can't keep up with it, I never was serious and here miracles can't happen, a simple course will do". I suggested

s "fine computer engineering will do" he said finally looking at me,

______________________________________

S"hurry up manal, we won't want her to wait for long" salim yelled from downstairs. 

"am here" I said stepping down "shall we."

We left for the air port to pick Mimi, who just arrived with her family a while ago. perck of been the only child.

"Imissedyousoomuch," she breathed, well don't blame her the world drama queen is here.

"if u missed me, u wouldn't want me died ai" I defended.

finally letting her go manal exhaled a deep breath.

_____________________________________
characterlist.                   
_____________________________________
well maybe you guys will be confused with the characters so here is a breakdown.

Alhaji Aleeyu qaim(abbi)
hafsat aleeyu quiam (manal)
Fatima aleeyu quiam (umimi)
hajiya Halima absar (ammi)

**                             
Alhaji Haidar qaim ( baba)aleeyu elder and twin brother
hajiya khadija waziri (Mami)
fawaz and zuwaf (twins)
Khalid
zurafa and zurif (twins)

**                             
hajiya Fatima qaim Suleiman (mummy)
Alhaji sulieman salim aban (daddy)
Salim Suleiman aban
qaim Suleiman aban
aleeyu haidar Suleiman aban (daddy)
Halima Suleiman aban
______________________________________
Asalm my readers how real u all hope fine Masha Allah are u really enjoying this book if yes please show some love.

I know the chapter ain't intresting but I promise the next will be lit.
don't forget to hit the Lil start to
vote
comments
are highly welcome
share
share.

love you all
© all rights reserved
Edited.