🍯 Dethrone🍯 Edited

Asalam alaikum guys, have read all your comments so here is the answer. Yareama is salim's father's brother and a member in the northern Emirates, his perhaps the sarkin muslimarh and has every right to impeech him because he was shouting as his mother, we all know what that means 😪.

And yareama wanted the throne to himself Salim gave him the opportunity to dethrone him.

Because all the ministers where waiting for him so he could tell them why he was shouting at his mother but dismissed all of them and dethrone sarkin yammah

_______________________________________
Sited leg crossed was yareema on one of the royal porch in the royal throne room, which was for the Minister's which comprise of the wazir and the rest waiting for Salim to Grace them of his presence.

Murmurs was already flying around the throne room, "why will Salim keep the elders waiting".

" Long life the king of king's, may you live longer with each step you take, may ..." Salim waved his hands at the guard who was standing at the massive door leading to the throne room.

"The king is incompetent, to be a king" one among the Minister's who was the sarkin yanmah stated obviously tired of waiting for salim, he was an old man obvious in his Early 60s.

"Why will a minister say ill about his king that too in his absence" Salim thundered on reaching the throne room.

Everything the sarkin yanma said landed on his ears, he doesn't care but he has to be punished for such miss act,
..

Sarkin yanmah and Salim where never on good terms because of sarkin yanmah is a very close friend of yareema. Causing the relationship between the king and his minister to be bad because they where all appointed by his father.

Yareema raised his brows up with a satisfactory smile on waiting for Salim to do something, the look on his eyes was clearly that of darting, Salim seemed to get the head light.

"Due to the crime committee I the king of daura dethroned Alhaji maman maman the second as the sarkin yanmah,.
Alhaji shamsudeen muazu will be the now sarkin yanmah who will be turban immediately,  Salim said after sitting down on the throne looking at all his minster to see if any one will Dare question him.

The room suddenly grew silent after the turban on Alhaji maman was untied by one of the guards who excorted him out of the throne room.

"Salim" yareema thunder how could he dethroned the sarkin yanmah after knowing the throne was his father's and in the Emirates no one has ever dethroned any minister all of them inherited it from there parents.

" You don't have any right to dethrone sarkin yanmah just because he talked ill about you" yareema said standing up from his sit pointing fingurers at Salim.

"Ohh wow really what will you say about disrespecting the king that too in his presence" Salim asked mockingly.

"Disrespect Salim you say, what will you say about this?" Yareema flashed Salim his iPhone xr to Salim for him see the trending video of him the king shouting at his mother face.

" Now what do you have to say about it?" Yareema further asked putting his phone inside his pocket.

Salim was speechless he had no idea who took the video and even had the gurts of posting it across the net, who ever did it Salim promise himself to deal with him personally.

"Inform all the Minister's to come back to court" yareema ordered taking back his sit, Salim started feeling heat upon all the air cons in the room and the two guards faning him, he adjusted his turban sightly out of nervousness.

"Now that we are all gathered, we will like to know why he was disrespecting the queen mother, after he just dethroned sarkin yanmah because of disrespect" yareema said with an evil smirk glaring at Salim.

The room went on a quiet, murmuring went on around the room the cabinet members where discussing some saying maybe salim is on drugs just look at what he hard done early.

"Salim it you we are waiting for" yareema thunder, Salim still didn't say a thing what was he actually going to say that he shouted at his mother because he was defending his second wife because the first wife slapped her, he rubbed his temples nervously sweating.

" Is it because your first wife slapped your second wife you stood shouting at your mother and also the queen mother of the kingdom" yareema said taking Salim off guards how did he know all this Salim wondered.

"Due to the happening of this present king, the whole northern king association had started questioning this emirate, you let us down and we are going to inpeech you for that, Salim is officially dethroned" yareema stated looking at Salim and all the minster who half where in support the rest where not mostly are in support.

________________________________________
Please no offense, Salim was actually charged for his crimes, and Salim is found guilty 🤣🤣.

So I need your opinion on this is Salim guilty or not.

Oyya
Vote
Comment
Share
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_