🍯 Authors note🍯 edited

________________________________________

Please read !!!

Yes I know I said double update but here this, just read vote and comment the stroll up 😉 there another chapter

Asalamu alaikum beautiful people, well I don't know if you are actually enjoying this book or not, if you really are enjoying it so tell me in the comments section.

Well the book is soon coming to an end yes it is 😊 and am so happy for that,...

Manal is really sad and lonely about her father's death...

Salim is also sad he lost his second father that means the world to him, his dreams is just to make manal happy and back to her bubble sef.

Nayyara wants Salim all to herself o,, what do we think about her will she be successful.

Meanah the bitch, who do we think she's in love with any Guesses, have a surprise for who ever guess right.

Yareema meanah father the one whose hungry for the throne 😁😁 will he get the throne back to himself or not.

Any questions, complain. Or at all anything should be voiced out in the comments section I'll gladly reply to it.

See you all in two weeks time.

___________~~***~~___________

While waiting for an update you can check my other book which is ongoing.

Date of the Date.

A story of a girl who has a double identity, and a boy whose mother is a Christian whose striving to make end meet.

Will the girl ever find out about her other identity.....

Will the boy ever make end meets and achieve his dreams...

Yes all those questions will only be answered when you read,, so read and find out, also vote on every chapter and comment what you think.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_