🍯Giving love a chance🍯 Edited

______________________________________

A smile formed on manal lips as she typed away in her phone smiling at the phone.

Mimi was standing by the door looking at her friend who was busy smiling foolishly at her phone .

"Uhmmuhmm" Mimi cleared her throats to gain manal attention which she successful did.

"Wah up with you smile at your phone late at night" Mimi asked sitting on a single couch adjacent to manals.

Manal smiled at her before finally saying "a..mmm..  No... Thi..ng rea..lly just.. St Wat.. Ching a mo..vie" she lied shuttering.

Mimi just looked at her friend with a smile. she must be up to something now, she thought to her self before brusting into fits of laughter. she was just amazed to manal cooked up story this seriously she thought.

She knows her friend to be a hard shell which you can't crack no matter wah unless she was willing to open up. 

So playing cool will just help mattters she thought.

"So you going for the hike?" Mimi asked changing the topic as she munched on her Pringle.

"Yes I think I have to sarcrifice my morning sleep because I got a VVVIP invitation" manal said flipping her hair at Mimi who was just dump watching her friend.

"Wait I Dont get you" Mimi said dump "did u by any chance give love a change?" she asked with wild a eyes which got manal laughing.

"Kehh just roll up, I didn't buh I think giving it a chance won't hurt" manal stated matterly flushing her lashes.

"Yes am so very happy" Mimi said smiling hugging her friend.

The door was opened reviling a tired camatha who waved at the girls before walking out of the house.
They girls just exchange looks before they all busted laughing hard. 

______________________________________

"Yareema I want you to know that you have no right in controlling my life" Salim said to yareema in a loud voice he was already missing it.

Yareema just laughed at him he was actually getting pressure from doing this, he loves to see Salim go mad and that's it. 

"I have no right in controlling your life Salim buh seeing you in pain is wah I drive pressure from and sitting on this throne will only make you go mad" yareema said. 

"Mad you say Mr and wah do u think people will call you.  Do u have any idea, I just let u see me go angry because you go madder as a cute snake" Salim said excusing himself from the throne room.

"Mummy I don't care if manal accept this married or not all I care is let the elders get ready am going to ask for nayyara hands".

"Salim!" mummy called mouth agape "are you by any way possed?" she asked now sobbing  hard "you want to see me in shame, do u by anyway know what you are going to do is stupid koh".

"No mum it's not that you shouldn't cry yareema is Already set in doing a stupid thing over this he can have me dethroned and banished from this land".

"No nothing of such will happened" mummy said now whipping away Her tears "I'll let the elders know".

"Manal you should hurry up" Leah called on manal dey were all set to go buh manal was still in the room.

"Shall we" manal said leading the way, a car was parked outside which will contain them all.
_

_____________________________________
Gehn wah do u think will happened next Salim asking for nayyara hands in marriage who do we think is She any guesses do comment
Don't forget to tap the Lil star to vote and also share to friend 
Dedicated to you all

Ramadan Mubarak to you all

Edited
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_