🍯family🍯Edited

Eid Mubarak to you all
______________________________________

The plane just landed.

Anty Fatima send her driver, along with Fatima, and co, to get us from the airport, it wasn't a long ride to the house.

The house was very big.

it contains lots of houses, more like a mini estate. It wasn't something extraordinary, it was simple.

  it has three separate mansion, one for abbi(Aliyu), daddy( haidar ) mummy (Fatima)

A hug flat for the Granny's, it was a four bed room flat each, with two rooms and a big leaving room.

The car ride came to an end, we all hoped out of the car.

I was wearing a navy blue cotton camisole, with a white half kimono with blue veil around my neck.

'Ya fawaz' manal called hugging him, "I miss u so much" she added cuddling him more.

"Haba manal, m not going any where, its hurts." fawaz whined like a baby.

That was wen manal let go of the hug.
hugging his twin, "ya zawfa ykk kun buya" ( how u av miss u) she said breaking the hug.

"see u, so u can speak Hausa with that ur Turkish Hausa accent" zawfa teased her.

" my granny"  she yelled after sighting her grandpa, "you are old this man" she added teasingly.

"Jiki awajen kaman na tsofa ( see your face like m old )" he exclaimed pulling her cheeks.

She stucked, her tongue at him, before engulfing her her grandma in a hug.

"Toh ina mijina ( where's my husband) her grandma asked referring to Salim.

"Mijin da kika tafi kika bari ( the husband u left )" manal said. 

"Me-too see my husband ai" she added pulling her grandpa hands.

"Ahh!" Her grandma exclaimed, "let my husband be o".

They all laughed at there drama as always.

After the lots of fun catching, it was time for dinner. We were all in granny chamber on the rug, gisting wen daddy walk in.

They very look much alike with daddy, that it was had to differentiate them.

I hugged him cause, I missed him more we are very close more than abbi and i.

"yan Turkey, yaushe a garin ( turkey girl you av arrived)" he asked patting a space for me to sit close to him.

That wat he normally call manal with, or he say mamana he never called my name or either manal.

"daddy yau gani a garin Ku ( m now in ur village)" manal said after sitting down.

" ai yafi kyauyen Turkey ( its beta than that turkey of a thing)" he said laughing. "Haba dai?" manal asked.

It went on before they left to a living  room

"yauwa manal, I'll spend my weekend at your place. Before going back to school" lemma said munching on her cookies.

"lolx your welcome, I can't wait, its just two weeks to our resumption date" manal said all happy.

"secondary school lovers, always happy to resume school" fawaz said laughing at there silliness

"yes yah, we all know your in college, no need to show." Zurafat teased fawaz earning a glare from him.

"guys, its late u have to sleep". Salim said standing up.

"here comes, the world elderest big bros of the year 300000" qaim said earning a hard knock from Salim.

"common second world eldest bros, no need to over react its just clear u know" zurafat said earning a glare from Qaim.

"look u also look good doing that," she said.
"Guys what's happing in this family, all the guys are having female looks, cute ness and all I hope the world not coming to an end." lemma said.

"U don't have to show how dump you ar, every where u know" zurif said earning a glared from her

Zurif: "yo?, that just yock! You look ill with that on ur face" he said sticking his tongue childishly at her.  "Thank good, we are having that cuteness in the family" he added winking at her. 

....... They chated more before they all slept off.

"you guys caused it my back aches ouchhss" Salim whinned in pain trying to get up, from the hard floor

"common ya! u don't have to put such an act, we have halima to take care of u, I know that's wah u av been looking for" Fatima said shifting not letting him smirk her.

"Salim&halima god wah a perfect match even ur name match." She said again

"Wohh a nickname for u guys, salimahs " zurafat suggested.

"ya qaim, we have mental problem in here and your help is so much needed" Halima said rolling her big almond eyes.

Manal just looked at them stretching her body. Which felt sour from sleeping on the floor,

"Ouch," zurafat whinned in pain, clutching her left legs closing  her eyes tightly. "this wickedness wallah, she cried" eying Khalid because he slept on her leg.

The funny part was that, he was still sleepy. " get me the first aid" qiam ordered.

___________^°°^°°^°°°^°°°^°°°°^~~______

Its been long Wahsup.

lolx I mean asalm how u guys doing hope alhmdulilah if so masha Allah.
                 All right reserved
                Edited

Okay I don't know if it's me but people are complaining they can't read due to typos, why am going all over the book again