🍯 Back to school🍯 Edited

Manal
______________________________________

Everything just felt like a dream, I never thought Nigeria will be this fun after Salim was officially the emir. I felt so much happy for him and sadly school resume on Monday buh I don't think am also going Monday maybe in a week time, buh at most my stay was coming to an end. I couldn't help the special feeling, I was getting around the palace it's just exciting.

"Reina" halima called. I can't actually pinpoint the meaning of wah she's calling me seriously it just sucks buh shes never listening. so I just let her do was every she thinks is right. 

"Ya salim wants to see you" she stated walking out. 

The girls have always been busy like the bees themselves because school resume and no one wants to be left at home.

"Salamu alaikum" I prayed walking into the royal house Salim and a couple of royal dogarai.

Salim was wearing a very beautiful clothes which were white and golden, he look so breathtaking which made him look so very matured, wait the Salim I know I thought in my head. A king of daura.

I was too engrossed In my thoughts that I didn't hear him dismissed them until I felt tried of standing.

Sitting down on one of the royal porch in the room. my gaze fell back on him before he cleared his throat.

Gosh I just hate his resent found attitude rolling my eyes before saying "you called for me".

He was busy staring at me that I became uncomfortable. wait I never thought we could be this weird around each other I actually felt nothing but then his making everything feels somehow.

"Make a list of wat ever you want before going back" he said I just looked at him but his still wearing that stupid blank expression on.

I had to bit my inner mouth to stop me from spilling what I want to. But I won't want to be on the bad side of the king.

"Allah ja zamani" I said before making my way out of the auspicious room. 

_____________________________________

Today is the day I woke up feeling all down. I couldn't fathom wah am actually feeling I just felt somehow.
Am going alone and am going to miss my family wallahi so much although, we ain't in a talking Term with the sarki buh I saw it in his eyes as if he was afraid something was coming.

It was a private jet am going with. yes gorshh the feeling of been rich just putting my head phone on as the plane took off to New York. Mimi was already at school she left a week ago with baz saying she missed him Mimi and love I thought.

Salim
______________________________________

Been the king comes with this stupid pride you have to be putting on I can't be, the ya Salim to my sister's again. am just feeling like a bully father never the less its my duty am fufilling happily.

I will be leaving for a conference at London so before I leave I made sure all of them made list if wat they needed at least.

"Mummy I don't know fah" I stated sincerely.

We were talking about how to tell manal about the marriage buh ammi said we shouldn't not now.

And I kept on thinking wat if she found out from someone and yareema is a threat.

"We shouldn't worry about manal no one will tell her about it" ammi assured never still I was not feeling at ease.

Yareema was a big threat buh only me understands his true colors.

I nodded my head, before walking back to my room.

.....................

The next day manal will be going back to school and God I'll miss her not letting yareema know about her return will be the best thing to do.

If by any chance he knows about it there will be fire on a mountain. so I let them take her with the private plane with no Escort.
Sign-in the papers on the table I just feel suffocated in this big cloth.

______________________________________

Aslam. short chapter, so far wallahi just been stressful buh next chapter is going to be lit. Alhmdulilah may Allah accept our secret prayers ameen. 
Ramdan Mubarak in addvance to you all.
Don't forget to vote
Comment
And
Share

edited
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_